Let's Platinum... World of Final Fantasy

2 hours ago, EmeraldLeviathan said:

Anyone have tips for the Blitzball minigame? I can not get this trophy and it is preventing me from getting the Platinum. :(

I am trying to go slow as to only hit enemies when I know I won't miss but some fly right into me and cause me to lose a life. I am so frustrated, since I have been trying this minigame repeatedly for months and can not get the score.

Aim on the ones coming straight at you, they should be easier to hit than the others. Don't target the others unless you're really good at it.

I'm working on the game, but trophies are coming extremely slowly unless I advance the story. Just left Corneria and was grinding at the secret area in Nether Nebula. For some reason I failed to Imprism a Freet and it fled. Huh? WTH? :huh:

I really want to master the Mirage Boards of the current Mirages I have in my team before I continue the story. Call me OCD but I prefer to have really powerful Mirages. *sigh* :(

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

I'm working on the game, but trophies are coming extremely slowly unless I advance the story. Just left Corneria and was grinding at the secret area in Nether Nebula. For some reason I failed to Imprism a Freet and it fled. Huh? WTH? :huh:

I really want to master the Mirage Boards of the current Mirages I have in my team before I continue the story. Call me OCD but I prefer to have really powerful Mirages. *sigh* :(

To be honest I wanted to do the same but if you wait until half way through the game or even the end you will level up a lot quicker and not waste as much time doing so.

On 2/2/2017 at 5:37 AM, Bahamut3104 said:

I was missing the one in the train graveyard in the first area was hiding behind one of the containers.

Found the last treasure chest, I was missing the one in Underground Prison after the Flutter point next to the save point before the boss. I feel kinda stupid for overlooking this particular treasure chest, it's not exactly well hidden.

Anyway, now that that's done, I can move on to complete the game.

10 hours ago, viech54 said:

It's finally over, I've become a True Grymoiran and earned the plat in this game. It was overall way too annoying with the search for the final treasure chest and some other things (minigames, among others), I'm really glad it's over.

Congrats. I'll see to having your status updated tomorrow. I'm tired.

After a pretty long break, I'm back on this game! Over the last two days, I've been through the Train Graveyard, the Sunken Temple, the Crystal Tower and the Chainroad. I'm currently in Castle Exnine.

I hope to be done with it for the Vita Anniversary Event.

And the Penguin Queen is the cutest thing ever!

Any tips on how to find those three cactuars needed for a quest in the desert? I've been running everywhere on the map and I only found one so far.

Edit : And once again, complaining on this site creates miracles. Just found the second one, only one left!

Edit : And the third one!

Thank you PSNP Gods!

Edited by Myu

24 minutes ago, Myu said:

I'm officially a True Grymoirian (that game was part of my list for the Vita 5th Anniversary Event thread).

This thread is so dead though.

Sorry about that, I don't know how this happened. :D

I updated your status. Great job getting that platinum! (I still prefer the PS4 version better.)

On 22/02/2017 at 9:55 PM, NebbyLunala said:

Sorry about that, I don't know how this happened. :D

I updated your status. Great job getting that platinum! (I still prefer the PS4 version better.)

I agree with you, PS4 is definitely the best version on this game. It was very slow and tedious on Vita (sometimes, the white screen just before the beginning of a battle would take so long, I was able to come and check PSNP while waiting).  

Forgot to post here.. I got the platinum as part of the Vita Anniversary event. I did do the entire thing on Vita, which wasn't too bad. I'm sure PS4 would have been better and quicker for it but I always like to use my Vita as much as possible especially when it comes to cross buy games (unless it's clearly flawed on Vita). Can't neglect my baby.

2 minutes ago, cease2123 said:

Forgot to post here.. I got the platinum as part of the Vita Anniversary event. I did do the entire thing on Vita, which wasn't too bad. I'm sure PS4 would have been better and quicker for it but I always like to use my Vita as much as possible especially when it comes to cross buy games (unless it's clearly flawed on Vita). Can't neglect my baby.

Okay, we'll get you upgraded soon. Congrats! ^_^

Seems a lot of people are getting this plat for the Vita event.

• 3 months later...

Hey If still possible, I'll join, - got game when it came out, but havent played since, idk were in story i am,  but I just know im too weak xD (Might use this 45k exp trick i saw on front page  -- x3 Maybe )

**want to plat all possible FF Titles, Got 7 14 and 15 done so far :P

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Hey If still possible, I'll join, - got game when it came out, but havent played since, idk were in story i am,  but I just know im too weak xD (Might use this 45k exp trick i saw on front page  -- x3 Maybe )

**want to plat all possible FF Titles, Got 7 14 and 15 done so far :P

Unfortunately, the OP is no longer being touched, but if you want to motivate yourself to get all the Final Fantasy plats, you can join the Final Fantasy Platinum Project! ^_^

And I totally understand your worries - I have yet to do any work on my copy as well, just got past the Watchplains.

Edited by MidnightCJ

5 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Unfortunately, the OP is no longer being touched, but if you want to motivate yourself to get all the Final Fantasy plats, you can join the Final Fantasy Platinum Project! ^_^

Ahh, shame, but ya  Deffently! with FF 12 Remake comingout, (and 7 when im 102 years old and it launches for the 1000th time on the Playbox 3500 Atari edition)
- Could you link me to the thingy, xD dispite having a PSNP account for ages, Ive only recently became active on the fourm,

P.S : FF 8 / 9 Remake w Trophy support :Q (and More Tatics titles)

9 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Ahh, shame, but ya  Deffently! with FF 12 Remake comingout, (and 7 when im 102 years old and it launches for the 1000th time on the Playbox 3500 Atari edition)
- Could you link me to the thingy, xD dispite having a PSNP account for ages, Ive only recently became active on the fourm,

P.S : FF 8 / 9 Remake w Trophy support :Q (and More Tatics titles)

Okay, here is the link to the Platinum Project. (Also, not to be insulting, but you may want to use the spell-check on your computer. Jessaying. ?)

Also, I'd like to see FF8 remastered but considering that Square-Enix is taking its tender loving time with the awesome FF7 remake, the chances of that happening will be 2022. ? Also, since FF9 wasn't really well received, it would take a miracle for them to go with a remastered of that.)

Edited by MidnightCJ

8 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Okay, here is the link to the Platinum Project. (Also, not to be insulting, but you may want to use the spell-check on your computer. Jessaying. 1f615.png)

Also, I'd like to see FF8 remastered but considering that Square-Enix is taking its tender loving time with the awesome FF7 remake, the chances of that happening will be 2022. 1f61d.png Also, since FF9 wasn't really well received, it would take a miracle for them to go with a remastered of that.)

FF9 Remake would be so great though! Just imagine Freya with PS4 graphics :D 

2 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Okay, here is the link to the Platinum Project. (Also, not to be insulting, but you may want to use the spell-check on your computer. Jessaying. 1f615.png)

Also, I'd like to see FF8 remastered but considering that Square-Enix is taking its tender loving time with the awesome FF7 remake, the chances of that happening will be 2022. 1f61d.png Also, since FF9 wasn't really well received, it would take a miracle for them to go with a remastered of that.)

Yeah I was typing to fast, Lol - No desk and the darn keyboard is on my lap,  ~ 9 Was amazing but your right, ~ 8 is just confusing.. but still great ~We shale see what happens-