New Game +

DiscoOmi_XD

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

i'my still playing it on hard and reached level 13, but I heard the stupid Gwen cards will not gonna transfer to your new game plus save data.

This is true. Reason being is they are quest related (Collect 'Em All) and you're supposed to "collect 'em all" again.

• 1 year later...
On 28/02/2017 at 6:44 AM, Xgamersurvivor said:

I dont know how is it in dark souls, but in witcher 3, you will keep all your equipment (excluding keys i think) also all potions, level and equipment on roach 

Extra question in the Dark Souls comparison - do the enemies become stronger in new game plus? Or do they behave differently than during first playthrough?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 8:35 AM, Neef-GT5 said:

Extra question in the Dark Souls comparison - do the enemies become stronger in new game plus? Or do they behave differently than during first playthrough?

There's an option for "Enemy Auto Level Up" meaning no matter what level you are, enemies will always be at least your level, especially if you're level 80 and doing a level 60 quest. (Yes, the quest difficulties are scaled up in NG+, too.) In addition to this, if you come across a tough enemy on your initial play through, they'll be just as high a level in NG+. Prime example is the level 48 griffin on the island north of Kaer Trolde in Skellige. In NG+, it's like level 98, but with the right abilities, most enemies in NG+ can be taken out when you're 20 levels below them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can I start new game plus on easy mode? Im after first dlc now. Only thing i need is gwent related trophies. Do you know how far do i need to play new game for all cards? If i start ng+ now can i go to secon dlc if i want to?

Thx

• 1 year later...
On 4.05.2018 at 1:15 PM, jackhalu said:

Can I start new game plus on easy mode? Im after first dlc now. Only thing i need is gwent related trophies. Do you know how far do i need to play new game for all cards? If i start ng+ now can i go to secon dlc if i want to?

Thx

I know its a late replay and probably won’t help you. I’m writing this to possibly help other players. You can start ng+ and collect all cards before finding Ciri. You need to get the point to you will be able to travel to Skeligge in order to find all cards.

As to the other part of the question. Starting ng+ raises the level bar for dlc quests. If I am correct second dlc quest is something like 65lvl on ng+