Is it just me or did the update take away vital information?

After installing the update I can no longer see my progress in a level when selecting it on the map. Did they actually remove that feature or is it a glitch? It's nice to see which planet isn't completed yet, but not telling me which level I'm missing something in seems to have no advantage for anyone, why would they do this?

I still see the progress bar on my game. Maybe it glitched out on you? 

Maybe we are talking about different things. What I mean is this: When selecting a level or a section of a level before the Update the game told me exactly how many minikits and such I had already found there and how many there were to find in that place. No there is simply nothing. Is that different with you?

It might be since the game glitched in at least one different way: The savegame was neither corrupted nor deleted, but went back two weeks so I still have all the trophies for one of the DLC-levels while according to the game I haven't even started it. Thankfully this is more irritating than problematic.

Maybe we are talking about different things. What I mean is this: When selecting a level or a section of a level before the Update the game told me exactly how many minikits and such I had already found there and how many there were to find in that place. No there is simply nothing. Is that different with you?

It might be since the game glitched in at least one different way: The savegame was neither corrupted nor deleted, but went back two weeks so I still have all the trophies for one of the DLC-levels while according to the game I haven't even started it. Thankfully this is more irritating than problematic.

I had to double check and I can confirm mine still shows. Which is odd, have you tried deleting the game file (not the save) and tried reinstalling the whole game and its updates? That usually fixes problems with LEGO games.

Best of luck.

I had to double check and I can confirm mine still shows. Which is odd, have you tried deleting the game file (not the save) and tried reinstalling the whole game and its updates? That usually fixes problems with LEGO games.

Best of luck.

It's not that important, yesterday I finished the game and now I probably won't be playing it for a long time. I merely was interested if TT this time actually went out of their way to make things unpleasant for us as opposed to simply not testing or fixing their games before relase.