Inquiry about NewGame+ and a toe into madness.

MilanYildirim

You have to beat the game first, and start a new game from scratch on the newly unlocked ultra-nightmare difficulty. Sadly that means no health, armor, weapon, etc. upgrades.

If you really just want the trophy, you can just glitch your way to the exit after the first big wave of enemies. I didn't have as much trouble with it as I thought I would (only died 2 times if I recall) and I'm generally not that good at shooters. If you have the mettle to plat bloodborne and uncharted games, you can definitely get through one level on that difficulty.

Edited by jaehyun1009
  • Like 1

You have to beat the game first, and start a new game from scratch on the newly unlocked ultra-nightmare difficulty. Sadly that means no health, armor, weapon, etc. upgrades.

If you really just want the trophy, you can just glitch your way to the exit after the first big wave of enemies. I didn't have as much trouble with it as I thought I would (only died 2 times if I recall) and I'm generally not that good at shooters. If you have the mettle to plat bloodborne and uncharted games, you can definitely get through one level on that difficulty.

I see. I am actually aware of the glitch, l couldn't make the jumps though haha. 

Maybe, my problem is l have never tried a difficulty settings that doesn't let you use any checkpoints. Thanks for the motivation though!

P.S : In order not to cause future confusions, Ultra nightmare is actually unlocked once you beat 6th mission of the game.

You can glitch your way through as others have said, but I say do it legit. It's only one level. If you're any amount of competent at shooters, you can get through it with perseverence. I'm not that great at shooters myself, but I have made it halfway through Modern Warfare 3 on veteran difficulty and beat Mass Effect 3 on insanity. You can do it, just be patient and play intelligently.

• Like 1

You can glitch your way through as others have said, but I say do it legit. It's only one level. If you're any amount of competent at shooters, you can get through it with perseverence. I'm not that great at shooters myself, but I have made it halfway through Modern Warfare 3 on veteran difficulty and beat Mass Effect 3 on insanity. You can do it, just be patient and play intelligently.

I believe when l found out l have no choice but " git gud " it somehow psychologically helped me to do it. After a few tries l managed to beat the level legit or maybe it was success of internet bitching again haha who knows?

Edited by MilanYildirim
  • Like 1