PSNP Interviews BlindMango!

Parker

Nice, is there a thread to learn about the mods of the forum? Have to agree with Mango, the site is incredibly designed.

Stevie and I were both interviewed before we were mods, I'll link the threads if you'd like to read them. 

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/5770-psnp-interviews-stevieboy/

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4102-psnp-interviews-parker/

Parker

• Like 2

I'm more of a Blastoise fan myself, but we can still be friends I guess...

Anyways Great job Parker on the interview and awesome job Blindmango and those who submitted the questions. I really liked reading about how you find and create header images. I knew that some editing was necessary, but I had no idea how difficult it could be to create the image to match the header!!! Thanks for the hard work and keep it up :)

• Like 1

Oh hey, it's up! Hope everyone likes it, hope y'all have as much fun reading as I did writing it =D

Huge thanks for the opportunity too Parker!

I enjoyed reading that. Interesting stuff. We all appreciate the work you do, Mango. :)

Thanks! :)

Nice, is there a thread to learn about the mods of the forum? Have to agree with Mango, the site is incredibly designed.

It definitely is, and just wait until the site update comes out! But yeah, there's some other staff interviews here in the interview area - hope to see more staff there eventually :P Maybe we can interview Sly one day when he's less busy with updates and get some cool answers out of him!

I'm more of a Blastoise fan myself, but we can still be friends I guess...

Anyways Great job Parker on the interview and awesome job Blindmango and those who submitted the questions. I really liked reading about how you find and create header images. I knew that some editing was necessary, but I had no idea how difficult it could be to create the image to match the header!!! Thanks for the hard work and keep it up :)

Eh Blastoise is aight :P 

Yeah, sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's hard! I think it's how different it is every time that keeps me interested 

I enjoyed reading this Mr. BlindMango, more power to you and the rest of the PSNP Guide Team and Moderators. Now to get my lazy ass moving and continue that unpublished guide I did before >_>

You can do it! Take your time on it, make it nicely detailed, and do a good job ;)

• Like 3

This was really well put together. Hopefully this continues and you'll get a shot to converse with all the staff on site in this manner. Maybe even get notable community members later down the road too? Who knows! But this was fun to read, thank you.

• Like 1

Oh wow I feel like such a flop, I had no idea someone actually manually put images in the headers lmao, thought it was all automatic :blink:  thanks for all your hard work! <3  especially for the more obscure games, you update them so fast, I really did think it was all automated  :D

• Like 1

Nice interview!

Glad to see Japanese games mentioned! I can only imagine how tough finding pictures for games you may not even know name of can be :D

Great job and keep it up, we all love your headers :D

Yeah, sometimes it's tough but it's cool trying to figure out what the game is about and making sure it's the right thing in the end. I even know the difference between if the language is Korean, Japanese, and Chinese easily now - I can tell if a game has "Trophy" or "Trophy List/Set" in Japanese for its title, don't know any other words in particular though haha. They are still complicated languages to me even though I've worked with them for years now!

And thanks!

Oh wow I feel like such a flop, I had no idea someone actually manually put images in the headers lmao, thought it was all automatic :blink:  thanks for all your hard work! <3  especially for the more obscure games, you update them so fast, I really did think it was all automated  :D

Thank you! And it's okay, it's not something you normally think about, I'm guilty of the same thing for most other sites I visit :P

Except for the Persona 4 Golden one :awesome:.

Yea, you are right.

There needs to be Marie :awesome:

Yeah, sometimes it's tough but it's cool trying to figure out what the game is about and making sure it's the right thing in the end. I even know the difference between if the language is Korean, Japanese, and Chinese easily now - I can tell if a game has "Trophy" or "Trophy List/Set" in Japanese for its title, don't know any other words in particular though haha. They are still complicated languages to me even though I've worked with them for years now!

And thanks!

Nice! First step to being proper weeb :awesome:

Just joking, great for you! It's pretty easy to distinguish if you are familiar with one, but knowing them without previous knowledge is a great feat! :D

• Like 1

• Why do you hate the new wave emote so much? – It’s total crap! No emotion, no animation… No soul! Oldwave was the best wave_emote_by_totogasm.gif
  • Will I stop UKtV8oW.png’ing Dragon when reviewing guides? – Never!
  • Favorite Pokemon? – Charizard.

Nice interview Mango, it's a great read :D. I totally agree with the new wave emoticon, old wave is far better. Looks like I'll have to get a blender to stop the UKtV8oW.png'ing though.

My favourite pokemon is Charizard too :highfive:.

Except for the Persona 4 Golden one :awesome:.

What's so bad about it?

I don't think the P4G header looks that bad. What do people dislike about it so much? :P

Same here, I also don't get it.

• Like 3

I don't think the P4G header looks that bad. What do people dislike about it so much? :P

Maybe I'm bias though because I use the same thing for my cover image on PS4. xD

What's so bad about it?

Same here, I also don't get it.

Nothing in particular really, I was just joking as one of the questions was when the P4G header imagine was going to change ;). It's not my favorite but I also don't dislike it at all, it's fine :P.