PSNP Interviews BlindMango!

Parker

Nice interview Mango, it's a great read :D. I totally agree with the new wave emoticon, old wave is far better. Looks like I'll have to get a blender to stop the UKtV8oW.png'ing though.

My favourite pokemon is Charizard too :highfive:.

What's so bad about it?

Same here, I also don't get it.

Thanks! And no blenders necessary :ninja:

But yeah there's really nothing wrong with the header, that's what it's been since before I became a staff member :P I think the person that asked that question told me long ago he has a problem with the character with the red hair at the bottom-left, that was early art and I think her hair is brown now or something? I dunno, lol - Other images aren't as good for the really wide format though, may end up editing something one day lol

Whoohoo, thank you for answering (most of) my question mister BlindMango. :dance: The interview was great (^-^ )

And keep UKtV8oW.png'ing Drachon-Archon xD

Haha no problem, I tried to answer a few of them :P

And don't worry, I shall!

• Like 1

Thanks! And no blenders necessary :ninja:

But yeah there's really nothing wrong with the header, that's what it's been since before I became a staff member :P I think the person that asked that question told me long ago he has a problem with the character with the red hair at the bottom-left, that was early art and I think her hair is brown now or something? I dunno, lol - Other images aren't as good for the really wide format though, may end up editing something one day lol

Lol, ok :lol:. Yeah, Rise has brown hair now.

And keep UKtV8oW.png'ing Drachon-Archon xD

And don't worry, I shall!

tumblr_mb6rca4OSZ1rnu3aio1_500.jpg

Remember, dragons don't forget *drinks freshly made fruit juice*. This is what happened the last time some fruit kept UKtV8oW.png'ing me. Warning the following spoiler box contains images of mutilated fruit, watch at your own risk.

blender-party-o.gif

tumblr_mrny10Qhl01rapk9wo1_400.gif

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Remember, dragons don't forget *drinks freshly made fruit juice*. This is what happened the last time some fruit kept UKtV8oW.png'ing me. Warning the following spoiler box contains images of mutilated fruit, watch at your own risk.

Oh my, I'm sure this breaks rule #8! :ninja:

• Like 1

Nice interview.

Also here's some hi res FFXV art. :P

You are a hero!  :yay: 

... How on earth did you manage to find this? xD

Best Interview I've ever read! Hope to see more! :yay:

I've always wanted to find out where the BlindMango ID came from. :D

Glad ya liked it! :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...