Everyone's a WINNER... Not you though

DonCrashian

Hi.

I have a question, i need 4 controllers to get this trophy? Can i get this solo with 1 pads?

You need at least 3 controllers and then someone to share play with you or if you have a Vita you can do remote play and use it as the 4th controller. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, Connorsonicblura said:

You mean you did it solo with 4 controllers? If so, what was your method?

From the trophy guide pstrophies.org:

In four player splitscreen, finish a race in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively.

This is very easy to do once you have enough people (or you could try and juggle multiple controllers/Vitas at once). You will need 4 players racing at once. You don't need to finish in order, 1st to 4th, and all 4 don't even have to finish the race. When I did it only 1st and 2nd had finished the race, whereas 3rd and 4th were still racing (but the timer had expired) when the trophy popped.”

2 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

From the trophy guide pstrophies.org:

In four player splitscreen, finish a race in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively.

This is very easy to do once you have enough people (or you could try and juggle multiple controllers/Vitas at once). You will need 4 players racing at once. You don't need to finish in order, 1st to 4th, and all 4 don't even have to finish the race. When I did it only 1st and 2nd had finished the race, whereas 3rd and 4th were still racing (but the timer had expired) when the trophy popped.”

Yes, I did read that. Though it just seems impossible when there’s no way to turn off the AI.

11 minutes ago, Connorsonicblura said:

Yes, I did read that. Though it just seems impossible when there’s no way to turn off the AI.

I know. You most do it Shareplay. So get someone or either 2 person to help you on Shareplay. So you finish 1st and 2nd. Than controller 3 and 4 are still racing. You can’t turn off the AI from what I heard. But if you get lucky controller 3 and 4 are on the top 4 spot but not finished yet while AI is behind them. As I heard you most be on the top 4 spot with all controllers. So it’s kinda luck based. 

Edited by TazDevilz1986
Added info

5 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I know. You most do it Shareplay. So get someone to help you so you finish 1st and 2nd. Than controller 3 and 4 are still racing. You can’t turn off the AI from what I heard. But if you get lucky controller 3 and 4 are on the top 4 spot but not finished yet while AI is behind them. As I heard you most be on the top 4 spot with all controllers. So it’s kinda luck based. 

What an awful awful trophy this is. Terrible. Thanks though, I’ll try that.