Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonCrashian

Everyone's a WINNER... Not you though

9 posts in this topic

Hi.


I have a question, i need 4 controllers to get this trophy? Can i get this solo with 1 pads?

Edited by DonCrashian
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

I have a question, i need 4 controllers to get this trophy? Can i get this solo with 1 pads?

You need at least 3 controllers and then someone to share play with you or if you have a Vita you can do remote play and use it as the 4th controller. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need someone on share play as I'll never get this 

 

EDIT I got it on my own with 4 controllers 

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 5:18 PM, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

I need someone on share play as I'll never get this 

 

EDIT I got it on my own with 4 controllers 

You mean you did it solo with 4 controllers? If so, what was your method?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Connorsonicblura said:

You mean you did it solo with 4 controllers? If so, what was your method?

From the trophy guide pstrophies.org:

 

In four player splitscreen, finish a race in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively.

This is very easy to do once you have enough people (or you could try and juggle multiple controllers/Vitas at once). You will need 4 players racing at once. You don't need to finish in order, 1st to 4th, and all 4 don't even have to finish the race. When I did it only 1st and 2nd had finished the race, whereas 3rd and 4th were still racing (but the timer had expired) when the trophy popped.”

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

From the trophy guide pstrophies.org:

 

In four player splitscreen, finish a race in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively.

This is very easy to do once you have enough people (or you could try and juggle multiple controllers/Vitas at once). You will need 4 players racing at once. You don't need to finish in order, 1st to 4th, and all 4 don't even have to finish the race. When I did it only 1st and 2nd had finished the race, whereas 3rd and 4th were still racing (but the timer had expired) when the trophy popped.”

Yes, I did read that. Though it just seems impossible when there’s no way to turn off the AI.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Connorsonicblura said:

 

Yes, I did read that. Though it just seems impossible when there’s no way to turn off the AI.

I know. You most do it Shareplay. So get someone or either 2 person to help you on Shareplay. So you finish 1st and 2nd. Than controller 3 and 4 are still racing. You can’t turn off the AI from what I heard. But if you get lucky controller 3 and 4 are on the top 4 spot but not finished yet while AI is behind them. As I heard you most be on the top 4 spot with all controllers. So it’s kinda luck based. 

Edited by TazDevilz1986
Added info
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I know. You most do it Shareplay. So get someone to help you so you finish 1st and 2nd. Than controller 3 and 4 are still racing. You can’t turn off the AI from what I heard. But if you get lucky controller 3 and 4 are on the top 4 spot but not finished yet while AI is behind them. As I heard you most be on the top 4 spot with all controllers. So it’s kinda luck based. 

What an awful awful trophy this is. Terrible. Thanks though, I’ll try that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so what I did was tape the R2 buttons on all 4 controllers. I handled 2 controllers while my brother handled the other 2. All we did was just watch my top screen and watch his bottom screen while moving the L3 buttons. Worked and got the trophy!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.