Same game in different vita memory card

Carlver

I have been searching for a while but couldn't find anything, sorry if this has been discussed before.

Well, i wanted to play some vita downloadable games again (lone survivor), but i don't know which memory card was the one i first downloaded it, and i would like to know if i download the game in another vita memory card would i still be able to get trophies.

Thanks everybody.

You can download it on any different memory card, but depending on the game, you will continue where you played the last time (if it has the chance to sync the save data to the cloud) or you should have to start again (most of the titles, don't have the sync function or advantage), about the trophies,they are not possible to be unlocked again, because they are already on your account. Only if you are using any different account from where you bought them, you can't download them there, the memory cards are linked to your PSN account, also, you have a limited number of consoles where you can download the games

Edited by Zeitgeist-9
  • Like 1

There is also a possibility that trophies that were not synced will still show up as earned as this happened to me when i earned a few trophies and my power dropped before i had synced the trophies to PSN, when i next went to view my trophies they started to sync automatically and the trophies i had earned were now shown, i can only assume they are stored server side somewhere and turning off a console or losing power to that console before the trophies are synced in some instances means you would still earn them.

• 2 weeks later...

there is an internal 1-2? gigs of internal memory for trophies and system updates.

so switching memory cards won't make you lose your trophies on the system.

Until you start the game again however they may be missing all trophy images