'Greatest Pilot I've Ever Met' glitched?

Update: I just got the trophy after trying it again today. If this trophy doesn't unlock for you after 2 times then restart the application and it should work. But definitely don't keep trying if it hasn't worked the last 2 times without restarting.

Update: I just got the trophy after trying it again today. If this trophy doesn't unlock for you after 2 times then restart the application and it should work. But definitely don't keep trying if it hasn't worked the last 2 times without restarting.

Yeah, I got this response on youtube. Haven't tried it yet.

Hey, so this is what I did. In my time I've played alot of LEGO, and over time you realize all of their games have similar bugs. This is one where the game doesn't forget if you screw up once (so if you hit a trap your first runthrough, the game remembers that even into your second runthrough -it's a variable/switch issue in the game - It is supposed to reset after every mission, instead it is bugged to reset after every session).

To fix, simply restart the app and get it on your first run... if you mess up, you literally have to back out of the entire game, to Playstation menu and start all over, or else the game doesn't forget that you messed up for the next run.

I just got the trophy a couple of hours ago. Completed the requirement about 5 times, looked up videos on YouTube and saw I was doing the same thing. I then saw this post, closed down the game, restarted it and got the trophy once I completed the requirement one more time. One thing i did different was i did not skip the cutscene; i doubt it made a difference but just putting it out there.

• Like 1