Pujitsu

Over here, Slowpoke Trophy

11 posts in this topic

Do you have to be a part of that race to unlock their racial awoken skill, or can you unlock them on one character and just not be able to use certain ones?

Yea, looks like you are going to have to hit level 40 for each race in order to get their awoken skill (50 for Saiyans since they have 2). The Devs took out the skill grind but made an equal or even longer grind trophy :).

most classes you only need to be rank 35 to unlock their awoken skill.Which is fast and easy if you equip the double xp soul.

40 ton weights! You can get it on top of the PQ quest / battles tower after beating the story.

Edited by Famemachine

You create a new character in one of the character slots at the beginning menu. It starts a new game, however all your acquired skills/clothes are shared between the characters. The double xp tip is awesome, didn't know about the weights.

Thank you Fame for the name, I'll look into it when I'm finished with the story, only done up to the end of the Cell Saga so far.

most classes you only need to be rank 35 to unlock their awoken skill.Which is fast and easy if you equip the double xp soul.

My Frieza race character had to be like, level 60 to get his Golden form.  Mainly cause I think that quest line is a long one (and it doesn't matter if you side with Cooler or Frieza in the end).

But it seems to be true for others for me so far (working on a Majin character, made 3 Buus and he's tired, wont make anymore now).