Unstable Autolog? Trophy not Unlocking? And Help Request?

Triple topic here, rather than opening 3 threads.

1... Has anyone else had problems with Autolog not connecting or being disconnected from it mid-multiplayer? I've so far attempted 2 multiplayer sessions. First lasted about 20 mins before Autolog disconnected, second only 5-8 mins. If others are having issues I'll know it isn't only my internet connection.

2... The "Licensed to ill" trophy isn't unlocking for me.

Customise your license plate and number in multiplayer

I changed the plate background, and the text, within a multiplayer game, but no trophy. Have I missed something? Or is this a glitch?

UPDATE - Got the trophy now. Turns out I had to select 'Edit License Plate' from Easydrive in multiplayer, but I was selecting it through Driver Details which, even in multiplayer, doesn't work.

3... Can anyone help me with the "In Your Face" trophy?

Smash a friend's face on a billboard and beat their jump distance

I guess an actual photo is required on the billboard. I have a PS Eye so can return the favour.

UPDATE - ok, I got this one now. I guess an ACTUAL photo isn't required, but strangly enough, got the trophy from a blank billboard. (friends jumps were on it, but it was on default picture of EA subsidary)

Edited by ShadowGandalf

• 1 month later...

I am being diconnected from Autolog servers, but not the multiplayer session that is in progress when it happens.

the only trophy that is giving me fits is the "Rim Shot" trophy (Escape the cops with at least one blown tire) <== Have done that but didnt receive the trophy

• 2 weeks later...

3. I got the trophy without using an actual photo

Add me if you want: JusteMilieu

(please say PsnProfiles in the comments)

i did smash the billboard and beat the jump distance in multiplayer and single mode, but the trophy not unlocking, how did you do?