Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Out Next Year on PS4, PS Vita

WOOOO! We knew it was coming, but I'm so happy that I finally get to play 999 on my Vita. :) I've never even played that one before, but I love the later two games, so I imagine I'm gonna love that one too. I'm just glad I didn't spoil it for myself by watching a playthrough on YouTube or something.

I had a feeling that a PS4 version was gonna get announced as well. I don't know why you'd want to play these kinds of games on a console, but oh well. :P

I'm curious as to how many new trophy lists there are gonna be. We can safely assume the PS4 versions are going to get new trophy lists, but I wonder if VLR will get a new list on Vita as well. I really hope so, because I'd love to get that platinum again. :)

EDIT: I just noticed that Zero Time Dilemma isn't included in this. How strange...

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

WOOOO! We knew it was coming, but I'm so happy that I finally get to play 999 on my Vita. :) I've never even played that one before, but I love the later two games, so I imagine I'm gonna love that one too. I'm just glad I didn't spoil it for myself by watching a playthrough on YouTube or something.

I had a feeling that a PS4 version was gonna get announced as well. I don't know why you'd want to play these kinds of games on a console, but oh well. :P

I'm curious as to how many new trophy lists there are gonna be. We can safely assume the PS4 versions are going to get new trophy lists, but I wonder if VLR and ZTD will get new lists on Vita as well. I really hope so, because I'd love to get those platinums again. :)

Why would ZTD get a new list? It isn't being rereleased.

I'd also like to buy 999 separately as a physical copy just so I can complete the whole set. If VLR gets another trophy list on Vita though, I'll buy that too. :blush:

Does anyone think 3 will appear on PS4?

It has to at some point. I mean it's not a complete story without ZTD. Maybe the reason they didn't include it in this collection is because the game is still new, so they're planning to release it separately to make more money. That would be my guess anyway. The game is already on PC, so I don't see why not.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Weeell, the PS4 version was expected but... double pack?

Like... hey, is there even anyone who did not play VLR? :D

I would like to get 999 separately, however... triple dipping VLR... :awesome:

YES 999 WITH VA HALLELUJAH!!

Yotsuba-tan once again :awesome:

Hopefully they announce the rest of the cast soon. I'm kinda seeing Lotus as Itou Shizuka.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Curently playing ZTD on 3DS and already played 999( DS version) and VLR both on 3DS and replayed VLR on Vita . This such great news for everyone that hasn't played 999 yet or what to replay it with better and upgraded features i hope like skipping scenes you already played before like on VLR or ZTD. I would totally buy 999 for Vita if it comes out separately , don't wanna pay extra money on Nonary Game pack to get also VLR again for the 3rd time :D

I've been hearing about this game for a while now. is it anything as interesting as Danganronpa? (character and story wise mostly)

The story is incredible. Some seriously mind-blowing stuff, let me tell ya. :D The characters are great too, but the story is where it really shines.

Without a doubt some of the best VN's I've ever played. :)

• Like 2