Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Out Next Year on PS4, PS Vita

I've playing the 3DS a bit each day and haven't touch my Vita library for weeks .

And that is very wrong!

(I haven't touched anything except for Vita :awesome:)

I need more information!!! :(

Check ALL 3 threads :awesome:

I've already played all the games in the series, but I'm kinda interested in this solely for HD 999 with trophy support. I think there was one ending I missed back on the original DS version as well, just one of the minor bad endings though I believe.

One of the main endings or Coffin (the unfinished True route)?

Agree with you there.  You never see sales on the eShop like you do on PSN and there is no use waiting on a sale for first party stuff as it just won't happen. Just know if you do pick one up at some point, there will be lots of great RPG's waiting for you (even if SMTIV doesn't interest you that much, Devil Survivor 2 is absolutely fantastic, particularly if you enjoy SRPG's like Fire Emblem).

I already played DeSus =D

Sure, would be interesting to play Overclockeds with voices and additional storylines, but I have both cleared already =D

Nice! Finally time to put this series back on my radar. Having all the people telling me that I needed to at least get the story from 1 before starting the second one, which was the first chronologically correct one available on vita, made me push the series away. Guess I could finally try out one of the great vita series in order. 

Don't get me wrong, I would jump at any chance to play new Fire Emblem (I did emulate some old ones) but they are not enough reason for me to purchase 3DS. (I already cleared all SMTs I wanted. I'm only mildly interested in IV).

If Ninty does bring some of their IPs to mobile as they plan to, I'll be the first to get them ;)

Not getting a 3DS but playing Nintendo games on a smartphone? NO, NO, NO! 

I realize Nintendo isn't just porting their regular games to mobile like some idiots want (imagine existing SMB games turned into an endless runner where tapping the screen makes you jump... yuck), but what they're planning isn't much better. Besides, they have already started with Pokemon Go, and since that game is hugely successful, there is a huge chance future Nintendo mobile games will be riddled with microtransactions (like almost all mobile games). I'll stick to my 3DS and Vita, thanks. 

Besides, if 2 games (more if you count the variations of Fire Emblem Fates) isn't enough to justify a console purchase, what is? I bought a Xbox One just for Sunset Overdrive. :) Yeah, I have played more games since I got it but I really got it because I just had to play that one exclusive game. Anyway, you can get a used 2DS for less than the price of 2 new games! 

On topic, I'm not sure I'd play 999 or VLR again but I would be tempted to replay 999 for voice acting (I'm a fan of good English dubs but including Japanese too is great to appeal to fans of both). Also, it's great that 999 is finally coming to Vita. That reminds me, I need to start ZTD. It's been sitting on my shelf since it came out, but I have been busy playing other things all this time. Stupid life and work getting in the way of gaming.  :(

Edited by MosesRockefeller

As long as they don't pull a Bandai Namco. xD

There'll be a worldwide riot if that happens.

I've been hearing about this game for a while now. is it anything as interesting as Danganronpa? (character and story wise mostly)

VLR is definitely good, but I like Danganronpa more than VLR, then again I haven't played 999 yet.

Now that I think about it... 

PS4 version of 999 is so going so suck... I mean... the last main important, ultra best thing, will be hella weird on PS4 and PC :D

lol. True.. maybe they will change "that".

Oh.. btw.. looks like we already have our 200th plat :awesome:

That reminds me, I need to start ZTD. It's been sitting on my shelf since it came out, but I have been busy playing other things all this time. Stupid life and work getting in the way of gaming.  :(

ZTD is so friggin good. I loved it, and I hadn't even played any of the previous games. Definitely don't ignore it for too long :)

ZTD is so friggin good. I loved it, and I hadn't even played any of the previous games. Definitely don't ignore it for too long :)

If only the Vita actually had "no games" as the common misconception goes, I wouldn't have waited at all! Unfortunately for my backlog, and fortunately for the Vita's continued awesomeness, it has plenty of worthwhile games. But don't worry, I'll start on it before too long. 

It seems weird that quite a few people here haven't played 999 (much less VLR) already. Everyone with a Vita should own a 3DS, if only to let the Vita prove its superiority each day. Besides, the 3DS/DS combined have a pretty decent library that's worth exploring. And unlike the poorly-managed PSP backwards compatibility of the Vita, EVERY DS game (except for a handful that use funky hardware dongles) works on 3DS. Anyway, now one of the reasons for Vita addicts to own a 3DS/DS is going away with the release of 999 for Vita. :)

Edited by MosesRockefeller

It seems weird that quite a few people here haven't played 999 (much less VLR) already.

Um... if I were to say, I would bet that majority of VLR players did not play 999.

For us, in the EU, VLR was a Plus title in April 2013, starting from 10th April (yea, I still remember it :awesome:) so a considerable amount of players simply got it without knowing it was a part of the series.

And if they liked it enough, they probably eventually discovered 999 but due to lack of PS version, they just did not bother =D

if only to let the Vita prove its superiority each day. 

That's pretty expensive way to prove a fact :awesome:

One of the main endings or Coffin (the unfinished True route)?

I think it was the ending with:

Clover wielding an axe and going insane.

I read about all the endings briefly, but that's about all I know about that particular ending, I didn't want to read too much into anything since this is the kind of game series where I want as minimal spoilers as possible.

I think it was the ending with:

Clover wielding an axe and going insane.

I read about all the endings briefly, but that's about all I know about that particular ending, I didn't want to read too much into anything since this is the kind of game series where I want as minimal spoilers as possible.

OH MAN!

You can't!

That's literally the best ending ever made. And I mean it. That ending is almost true ending level.

You must get that as your first ending on the remaster :D

Now that I think about it, I wonder if they put Coffin ending + All endings trophies that will not be unlockable through True Ending xDDD

Um... if I were to say, I would bet that majority of VLR players did not play 999.

For us, in the EU, VLR was a Plus title in April 2013, starting from 10th April (yea, I still remember it :awesome:) so a considerable amount of players simply got it without knowing it was a part of the series.

And if they liked it enough, they probably eventually discovered 999 but due to lack of PS version, they just did not bother =D

Their loss then. I saw VLR pop up on PS+ in the US (not sure if it was the same time as EU), and I immediately found myself a copy of 999 since I knew it was a story-based series. I always try to play story-based series in order.

That's pretty expensive way to prove a fact :awesome:

Not really, people spend that much money very quickly over a short period of time. Even a new 3DS is only a weeks' worth of skipping Starbucks in the morning (which yes, a LOT of people do daily). It's all about priorities. If you can afford a Vita, chances are you can afford a 3DS or at least a 2DS.

150 fore me at best =D I don't think I can finish 90 Plats in 3-4 months :awesome:

Or you can make it plat #125. The new site update adds that one as a milestone too.

If only the Vita actually had "no games" as the common misconception goes, I wouldn't have waited at all! Unfortunately for my backlog, and fortunately for the Vita's continued awesomeness, it has plenty of worthwhile games. But don't worry, I'll start on it before too long. 

It seems weird that quite a few people here haven't played 999 (much less VLR) already. Everyone with a Vita should own a 3DS, if only to let the Vita prove its superiority each day. Besides, the 3DS/DS combined have a pretty decent library that's worth exploring. And unlike the poorly-managed PSP backwards compatibility of the Vita, EVERY DS game (except for a handful that use funky hardware dongles) works on 3DS. Anyway, now one of the reasons for Vita addicts to own a 3DS/DS is going away with the release of 999 for Vita. :)

I proved the Vita's superiority by not getting a 3DS at all.