Bulletproof Crypto

DrakeHellsing

I'm wanting to do this, but I do want to know if there is a way to turn the cheat off afterwards? Since I'm having fun playing this without the cheats right now and I feel like the Bulletproof Crypto thing will be a bit of a game breaker thing to me you know... which I'd really only use if the game got a bit too difficult.

But yeah, would there be a way to turn it off or no? Cause if not, I may save that one until last.

My first guess is to enter the cheat again to toggle it off and on. My second guess is to close the application. Still waiting for it to be released... I really want to play this. I loved it on the PS2.

Yeah, that was my guess about re-entering it to turn it off.  But hey, I may just leave it for one last side mission you know.  Hopefully it'll release soon for you.  Suppose to be on the 1st, so not sure if the store has been updated for you yet or not.

• Like 1

Yeah, that was my guess about re-entering it to turn it off.  But hey, I may just leave it for one last side mission you know.  Hopefully it'll release soon for you.  Suppose to be on the 1st, so not sure if the store has been updated for you yet or not.

I hope it's up when the store updates later. Did you happen to be some of the lucky few who got it when it went up early? Lucky.

Since you already played it, how is it? How is the performance? Does it look any better than the original? 4:3 or 16:9?

I hope it's up when the store updates later. Did you happen to be some of the lucky few who got it when it went up early? Lucky.

Since you already played it, how is it? How is the performance? Does it look any better than the original? 4:3 or 16:9?

Actually no, store was updated already, so it was just released today for us here.  As for how it's going, nothing seems to be different so much, I mean I don't recall playing the original too much (I mean some parts I do, like destroying the fairground).

Problem I think for some will be the price, it's... a bit higher than the other PS2 games, about the same price as the Metal Slug Anthology game actually.

The bullet proof & ammo cheats automatically turn off when you go back to the mothership, sometimes they even turn off mid-mission during cut scenes.

Ah, that's good to know then... Guess I can go to Turnipseed Farm and do a mission there with the code enabled.

It's not different for EU right? As in, codes are still the same for both regions? Found said code online of course, but not sure if it's region specific or not.

Ah, that's good to know then... Guess I can go to Turnipseed Farm and do a mission there with the code enabled.

It's not different for EU right? As in, codes are still the same for both regions? Found said code online of course, but not sure if it's region specific or not.

The cheats turn off by themselves automatically even when in active missions with cutscenes. I don't believe the codes are region specific but I'll just post the ones I use here. 

Bulletproof Crypto

SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT, LEFT, CIRCLE, SQUARE

Deep Thinker (Unlimited Concentration Power)

R1, R2, CIRCLE, RIGHT, R2, CIRCLE

Yeah, that was the one I saw for Bulletproof Crypto.  I'll try it either tonight or tomorrow... whenever I get around to doing the side missions, as I am concentrating on the story first (and probe collecting).

I'm saving the probe collecting for last. Might need a guide for these because I never found on the probes when I was playing it on the PS2.

I'm saving the probe collecting for last. Might need a guide for these because I never found on the probes when I was playing it on the PS2.

Collecting them hasn't been so bad, just running back and fourth really, heading to the map's edge (before Pox gets annoyed and tells you to go back).

Collecting them hasn't been so bad, just running back and fourth really, heading to the map's edge (before Pox gets annoyed and tells you to go back).

I just have trouble finding the things. The maps are larger then what I remembered them to be!

I know what you mean, it's also hard to know just where the edge of the map is... only thing we get is Pox yelling at you for going out of bounds... each and every time x.x

There really is no way around it. Pox really needs to just cool it.

• Like 1

I know what you mean, it's also hard to know just where the edge of the map is... only thing we get is Pox yelling at you for going out of bounds... each and every time x.x

There really is no way around it. Pox really needs to just cool it.

Well do I have the thing for you! I'm currently making a probe guide right now so if you need help check out these videos! I'll update it as soon as I do the other maps.

Turnipseed Farm

Rockwell

Area 42

Edited by Nano1124
  • Like 2

I've done Turnipseed Farm and Rockwell... but not Area 42 yet, still have to get to it.

But... I shall get back to the game eventually, playing Xenoverse 2 right now, but I am doing well on this game here too, and I do wish to obtain the platinum for sure in Destroy All Humans, but that one probe in Santa Modesta x.x

Well do I have the thing for you! I'm currently making a probe guide right now so if you need help check out these videos! I'll update it as soon as I do the other maps.

Turnipseed Farm

Rockwell

Area 42

Awesome! This will save me a lot of trouble when I complete the story. Good luck with finding the ones in Santa Modesta and Capital City though, those are difficult

• Like 1

I've done Turnipseed Farm and Rockwell... but not Area 42 yet, still have to get to it.

But... I shall get back to the game eventually, playing Xenoverse 2 right now, but I am doing well on this game here too, and I do wish to obtain the platinum for sure in Destroy All Humans, but that one probe in Santa Modesta x.x

Ahh, how's the game? Compared to the first one that is. I played quite of bit with the first one.

Awesome! This will save me a lot of trouble when I complete the story. Good luck with finding the ones in Santa Modesta and Capital City though, those are difficult

Here's the full list.

Turnipseed Farm

Rockwell

Santa Modesta Part 1

Santa Modesta Part 2

Area 42

Union Town

Capitol City

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

Ahh, how's the game? Compared to the first one that is. I played quite of bit with the first one.

Here's the full list.

Turnipseed Farm

Rockwell

Santa Modesta Part 1

Santa Modesta Part 2

Area 42

Union Town

Capitol City

Hope this helps!

Thanks Nano. The probes should no longer be a problem for me

• Like 1