Guide of the Year Awards 2016

Platisfaction

• Starting on 1st December, the community will be able to nominate guides which are worthy to be considered for the GotY Award. A thread will be created for this purpose. You will be required to give solid reasons for your choice. Every guide published between December 2 2014 and December 1 2015 will be eligible. This also means we will definitely break the 400-guides-a-year mark.

Is that an error, or are we only looking at last years guides?

Is that an error, or are we only looking at last years guides?

No, that's not an error, that's how we did it last year as well. Otherwise the number of guides to choose from would be too overwhelming. And it's called Guide of the Year for a reason. :P

Edit: Shit, now I see what you mean. I was sure to have changed that...

Edited by Platisfaction

No, that's not an error, that's how we did it last year as well. Otherwise the number of guides to choose from would be too overwhelming. And it's called Guide of the Year for a reason. :P

Edit: Shit, now I see what you mean. I was sure to have changed that...

I like the subtle jab at my intelligence first lol :).  It looks right now.  I love that this has gotten big enough that there are now some excellent prizes.  I feel honoured to have been part of the first annual Guide of the Year awards.  Maybe one day I will work on making another that is worth entering again.  I wish all the entrants the best of luck this year.