Guide of the Year Awards 2016

Platisfaction

hmmmmm School and everything  :( Unfortunately I don't have a lot of spare time...and when I do, I mostly just try to play my games as much as possible . Making a guide will take too much time.. :spank:

Damn that sucks :(. Is it also too time-consuming to write a guide for a PSN game like Resident Evil Code Veronica X?

Damn that sucks :(. Is it also too time-consuming to write a guide for a PSN game like Resident Evil Code Veronica X?

Yeah I know  :( hmm RE Code Veronica? well I'm not sure but I'll see, I'll be needing to play it again I guess .. I'll probably go for Resident Evil 4 if ever I'll make a guide :D Hopefully it'll qualify though  :huh: xP But I'll see if I can, I'll give it a try x3

Yeah I know  :( hmm RE Code Veronica? well I'm not sure but I'll see, I'll be needing to play it again I guess .. I'll probably go for Resident Evil 4 if ever I'll make a guide :D Hopefully it'll qualify though  :huh: xP But I'll see if I can, I'll give it a try x3

Ok, well good luck if you have enough time for it :D.

Good luck to everyone :D it's really wonderful to be part of this amazing community, and to earn a beautiful ribbon as a appreciation for our handwork truly pays that. :)

It's not a ribbon bud, but a shiny badge.

including the collaboration with Final (Dead Rising) i have 7 guides this year (one is not quite finished).

Nice, I only wrote 3 this year.

• Like 2

Not including SAO one, I have 9 since we are comparing :awesome:

And... they are all rune ones :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: I love this year :awesome:

Guess I could throw 10th one... maybe...?

To avoid confusion for other people: the SAO guide does count, only I'm not eligible for the prizes should it win.

Hahaha, true bud :) but ribbon are what makes most gifts and presents special, so all of then are a representation of a gift :P making this a awesome badge to have

Ok bud.

Ok, well good luck if you have enough time for it :D.

Thanks :D oh and is it ok if I ask you regarding something xP 

Good luck to everyone :D it's really wonderful to be part of this amazing community, and to earn a beautiful ribbon as a appreciation for our handwork truly pays that. :)

True true :lol: It really is wonderful to be part of this amazing community :wub:  I'm really glad I found this, it's like meant to be (*≧∀≦*)

• Like 1

:P sorry bud, hahaha. I was wrong then. Other news, enjoy Kingdom Hearts 2, simply one of my all time favorite.

It's ok. Thanks bud :D, it's one of my favourites too :highfive:. I see you're continuing Chain of Memories, so good luck with that. Getting Sora + Riku to lvl 99 and obtaining all cards.

Thanks :D oh and is it ok if I ask you regarding something xP 

Sure, ask away.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder: today's the last day for guides to count towards the Guide of the Year Awards 2016. Guides published on December 2nd and onward count for the GotYA 2017.

At the exact time of cutoff, you mind telling me what the absolute last guide published is? I don't wanna accidentally add one that isn't eligible. Asking since our time zones are different, so while it's the 1st for you now, it's still the 30th for me.