Guide of the Year Awards 2016

Platisfaction

At the exact time of cutoff, you mind telling me what the absolute last guide published is? I don't wanna accidentally add one that isn't eligible. Asking since our time zones are different, so while it's the 1st for you now, it's still the 30th for me.

So how do we vote? Will it just be a poll after today? I know which guide I'm voting lol.

Platisfaction should set up the nomination thread tomorrow (It's planned for tomorrow but could always be delayed a day or two if something pops up). It will detail how to nominate and all that.

That will also mark the cutoff ;) But from this point on you submitting a guide to us doesn't guarantee it will be published before the cutoff (It probably won't)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

At the exact time of cutoff, you mind telling me what the absolute last guide published is? I don't wanna accidentally add one that isn't eligible. Asking since our time zones are different, so while it's the 1st for you now, it's still the 30th for me.

Platisfaction created the thread about 3 hours ago, so that means your job is done. Thanks a lot for doing this, you're amazing :yay:.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...