Report: 2016's Last Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Nothing...

What I've started:

• Atelier Shallie on PS3. Race the Sun was started and ended;

What I've finished:

• Project DIVA F on PS3;

Did I fulfill what I promised to do?

• So-so... Daily progress on WRC 5, Vitamin Z and Let's Fish was made (Let's Fish is ready to pop on February 22nd, and is lefting for me killing 1.000 coconuts on Vitamin Z to put it on "ready to pop" status), however "weekend games" weren't played...
  • About "trivia tasks", I was successful - my first Atelier Shallie's trophy was the 2016's last, and Project DIVA F's was my first 2017's Platinum;

What I will do this week:

• On "working days", I'm going to make some daily progress on WRC 5 and Vitamin Z, and probably make some progress on Atelier Shallie;
  • On weekend, I will play Atelier Shallie - and maybe make some progress on MotoGP15, MXGP,  Twisted Metal Black, WRC 4 and/or Rocket League DLCs (at least one of them);

Report: Completed Game Nº 258

:start: #116 - Race the Sun

Sf0fca4.png

First Trophy at: 31st December 2016 @ 10:39 DST
Last Trophy at: 31st December 2016 @ 15:20 DST (almost five hours after)
Last Trophy was the Trophy Nº 10.096
Difficulty (personal evaluation): 2/10
Enjoyment (personal evaluation): 10/10
Hardest Trophy: 
None, due to "Void Portal Bug"
Console: PS4
Acquisition Method: Digital Copy (Main Account, by PS+)

I've decided to complete this game because of Trophy Guide posted on PSNProfiles, since it was quoted about "Void Portal Bug", which makes several tasks affordable - better finish as soon as possible than get surprised by a patched game (I don't know if it will happen, but anyways...). Anyway, I'm glad to played this game after all; even being simple, it's quite fun.

Completed Game Nº 259

:platinum: #143 - Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

1Sc482c2.png
First Trophy at: 25th December 2016 @ 21:36 DST
Last Trophy at: 1st January 2017 @ 13:21 DST (a week after)
Last Trophy was the Trophy Nº 10.100
Hardest Trophy: 
None...
Console: PS3
Acquisition Method: Digital Copy (EU Account)

And finally I have all Project DIVA platinums (released before 2017). And its interesting that, after completing plenty of musics on Extreme difficulty on Project DIVA X (and already completed this game twice, on Vita and JP version), I could complete this in less than 20 hours - the Trophy Guide of this game on PSNProfiles expect about 40 hours of gaming of those who start from scratch, but since I could complete all songs (Normal and Hard difficulties) with challenge items (mainly Perfectionist) and achieving as overall "Excellent" rates, I cut down a considerable amount of game time by not having to grind DIVA points...

Report: 2017's 1st Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Nothing...

What I've started:

• Rugby 15 was started and finished (Platinum will be get at February 22nd); Hyperdimension Neptunia U was started; Proteus was restarted (and almost finished also - last trophy will be get at February 22nd);

What I've finished:

• WRC 5 and Vitamin Z were almost finished - both last trophies will be get at February 22nd;

• Almost yes - I finished plenty of Vita games (and started a new one) and made considerable progress on Atelier Shallie, but I haven't played any other game on PS3 or PS4...

• On "working days", I'm going to make some daily progress on Atelier Shallie and Project DIVA Future Tone (I will buy it on launch);
  • On weekend, I will continue to progress on Atelier Shallie, Project DIVA Future Tone and Neptunia U, but maybe I will play some other game also...

Trivia and "Backlog events":

• On Platinum Pyramid Season 1, I'm still on first Common/Uncommon game (Atelier Shallie) - I'm in Chapter 5 of first Playthrough;
  • On Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I have five games on "ready to pop" status (Let's Fish, Proteus, Rugby 15, Vitamin Z and WRC 5) and started Neptunia U for this event as a "maybe" option (its Platinum will be my 150th Platinum, but I can't sure I will get its platinum at February 22nd...).
Edited by JoaoQuique

Report: Completed Game Nº 260

:start: #117 - Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone (Western)

Se74428.png

First Trophy at: 10th January 2017 @ 21:15 DST
Last Trophy at: 10th January 2017 @ 22:07 DST (fifty-two minutes after)
Last Trophy was the Trophy Nº 10.163
Difficulty (personal evaluation): 1/10
Hardest Trophy: 
None
Acquisition Method: Digital Copy (Main Account)

As a Project DIVA fan, I couldn't skip this - actually, I never expected to see this game on this side of Earth! As I didn't expect this game to have another trophy list compared to Japanese version... (probably I'd prefer a unique shared list, so I could no bother anymore with "voidness" on Japanese version's trophy list...). (more content will be updated when I complete all DLC trophies)

NOTE: when I post this, my profile on PSNP will list 10.162 trophies, but I informed "Last Trophy" as 10.163 because of a bronze trophy from Atelier Shallie achieved before playing Future Tone that wasn't sync'd yet.

Report: 2017's 2nd Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone and its bundles;

What I've started:

• Future Tone and Handball 16;

What I've finished:

• Nothing...

• Yes. I didn't expect about starting Handball 16 yet, but "promised games" were played well;

• On "working days", I'm going to make some daily progress on Project DIVA Future Tone and Handball 16 (and maybe some progress on Atelier Shallie too - I'm on its 2nd playthrough);
  • On weekend, I will continue to progress on Atelier Shallie (maybe I can even finish this great game), and such other games (whatever they are...);

• On Falion's Year-long Themed Backlog Event, as the January's theme (3D perspective games), I will fit this theme with Atelier Shallie (there are some challenges also, which one of them is "Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event" - so Atelier Shallie can also be used to fulfill its requirements since this game was being used on Platinum Pyramid...);
  • On Platinum Pyramid Season 1, I'm still on first Common/Uncommon game (Atelier Shallie) - I'm in Chapter 5 of second Playthrough;
  • On Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I have five games on "ready to pop" status (Let's Fish, Proteus, Rugby 15, Vitamin Z and WRC 5) and working on Handball 16 and Neptunia U (as a "maybe" option - its Platinum will be my 150th Platinum, but I can't sure I will get its platinum at February 22nd...).

Completed Game Nº 261

:platinum: #144 - Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of The Dusk Sea

1L384f48.png
First Trophy at: 31st December 2016 @ 22:50 DST
Last Trophy at: 21st January 2017 @ 23:33 DST (three weeks after)
Overall Trophy # 10.222
Difficulty (personal evaluation): 3/10
Hardest Trophy: 
Ruler of the Depths (for beating an optional boss - I beat it without "ultimate equips.")

Seizing the opportunity opened by Platinum Pyramid Season 1, I decided to complete this game as soon (I would do the same with Lightning Returns, Sly Collection and Ni no Kuni, as an example) - obviously, my "Atelier addiction" strikes again, decreasing a bit my sleeping time... And finally I finished Dusk series (unfortunatelly Dusk series is a bit weaker than Arland series - at leats for me...). About Platinum Pyramid (Season One), I always was expecting I wouldn't be one of the firsts (since I've put three JRPGs on my list), but I didn't expect that Season One was ended before I finish my first game!!

Edited by JoaoQuique

Report: 2017's 3rd Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Plenty of games by Flash sale: Okami, MegaTagmension Blanc, Skullgirls 2nd Encore (I didn't remeber that it's cross-buy...), DUCATI and Rugby World Cup 2015 (three times!).

What I've started:

• Nothing...

What I've finished:

• Handball 16 is in "ready to pop" status, for Vita's Anniversary on Feb. 22nd. Atelier Shallie had its Platinum achieved.

• Yes. Handball 16 and Atelier Shallie were finished, some progress on Future Tone was made, and I could even work on Twisted Metal Black.

• On "working days", I'm going to make some daily progress on Project DIVA Future Tone, Twisted Metal Black (I need finish story mode with 9 characters which are missing to complete this game) and probably Sonic's Genesis Collection;
  • On weekend, I probably will return to play some racing games (mainly MotoGP 15 and MXGP, or even start WRC 4) and complete Twisted Black and/or Sonic's Genesis Collection. But this time I will not promise anything...
  • Because of Vita's 5th Anniversary event, obviously I will continue to work on Neptunia U.

• On Falion's Year-long Themed Backlog Event, as the January's theme (3D perspective games), I still not posted about finishing Atelier Shallie - and I don't know if it will be counted as " Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event" since "Platinum Pyramid Season 1" have ended before I finish this game...
  • Platinum Pyramid Season 1 have ended before I had finished my first game - I'm still deciding about registering on 2nd Season (if I do it, it will start on March 1st);
  • On Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I have six games on "ready to pop" status (Handball 16, Let's Fish, Proteus, Rugby 15, Vitamin Z and WRC 5) and working on Neptunia U (promoted to a "probably" option - its Platinum will be my 150th Platinum, now I have 144, working on Sonic's Genesis to being my 145th and having at least 4 Platinums to trigger).

19 hours ago, DefendTheRAW_NL said:

Like the way you set goals every week! :D

Thanks. It's a good way to maintain some focus sometimes (although I don't worry myself about following my own plannings too strictly - having actual fun is more important than "I can't play any game except that one I should finish" thoughts...). And it's quite fun when one-week-older myself notes that the week that has passed was entirely different from what he thought... :D

Report: Completed Game Nº 262

:start: #118 - Twisted Metal Black

L5d1d91.png
First Trophy at: 18th December 2016 @ 15:09 DST
Last Trophy at: 25th January 2017 @ 20:03 DST (a month and a week after)
Last Trophy is # 10.237
Enjoyment (personal evaluation): 6/10
Hardest Trophy: 
None, due to in-game cheats

I've bought this game because of my nostalgy about Twisted Metal 2 on PS1 while this game was on a sale (even being able to play its "reboot" on PS3 because of PS+'s IGC...). I almost regretted it... at least for me, this game was a bit boring, its confusing controls makes its in-game cheats a life savior (I can't even imagine if I had to complete this game without any invulnerability and/or one-hit-kill weapons... :S) and its visual didn't help anything... At least, this game's Trophy List is quite simple, and the use of cheats allowed me to do some other thing while I was completing this piece of sh*t...

Edited by JoaoQuique

Report: 2017's 4th Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Nothing.

What I've started:

• WRC 4 on PS3.

What I've finished:

• Twisted Metal Black on PS4.

• Excepting about Sonic's Genesis Collection, yes.

• On "working days", I'm going to make some daily progress on Neptunia U (I completed everything excepting Lily Ranks) and probably will make some progress on Sonic's Genesis Collection and/or Magic the Gathering 2014's DLC trophies and/or inFamous First Light. Some songs in Project DIVA Future Tone can also be played for personal enjoyment...
  • On weekend, I will make some progress on current racing games (MotoGP 15, MXGP and WRC 4), and will try to complete Sonic's Genesis Collection, at least... Besides them, I won't promise anything...

• On A Casual Attack on Your Backlog, I will start on Magic 2014 for now;
  • On Falion's Year-long Themed Backlog Event, after completing Twisted Metal Black, I won't complete any game for January's theme. Since February's theme probably will be about "PS4 games", I probably will re-start inFamous First Light as my first completed game on this theme (in case of this theme will be confirmed);
  • On Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I still have six games on "ready to pop" status (Handball 16, Let's Fish, Proteus, Rugby 15, Vitamin Z and WRC 5) and working on Neptunia U (on "probably" option). I'm still thinking if I will include any other game on this list...
Edited by JoaoQuique

Completed Game Nº 263

:platinum: #145 - Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

1L906df5.png
First Trophy at: 11th December 2016 @ 00:25 DST
Last Trophy at: 3rd February 2017 @ 00:05 DST (three weeks after)
Overall Trophy # 10.298
Difficulty (personal evaluation): 4/10
Enjoyment (personal evaluation): 8/10
Hardest Trophy: 
Yatta!! (for completing last stage on Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M.)
Acquisition Method: Physical Copy (Used Copy)

An collection of SEGA games which I haven't played on 90's... I knew only a few of them, so it was an interesting experience. Luckily for me, snapshot-saves of every game can be used, making this game relatively easy...

• Like 1

Report: Completed Game Nº 264

:start: #119 - That Trivia Game

L274aa9.png
First Trophy at: 2nd August 2015 @ 20:40

Last Trophy at: 4th February 2017 @ 19:25 DST (an year and half after)
Last Trophy is # 10.323
Enjoyment (personal evaluation): 7/10
Hardest Trophy: 
Awesome Player (for scoring 12.500 points)

A game that I had bought because it was a lot cheap and could be completed in about 15~30 minutes. In fact I achieved every but one trophy in 16 minutes, but after have tried again the last one, I decided to try again later. This game had to wait more than an year to being completed... Maybe if I wouldn't sign myself up on "A Casual Attack on Your Backlog", this game should wait even more time!...

Report: 2017's 5th Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Madden NFL 17 Super Bowl Edition at launch. On weekend, EA Sports UFC 2 and Rory Mc'Ilroy PGA Tour were bought on "mini-flash sale".

What I've started:

• Madden NFL 17 was started. inFamous First Light was re-started.

What I've finished:

• Sonic's Genesis Colleciton was finished. That Trivia Game's last trophy was achieved also. DLC trophies from Magic the Gathering 2014 were achieved.

• Probably yes.

• On "working days", I'm going to make some daily progress on Neptunia U and inFamous FL;
  • On weekend, I'll try some progress on current racing games (MotoGP 15, MXGP and WRC 4), and I'm considering start Catlateral Damage.

• On A Casual Attack on Your Backlog, next ones will be Naruto Revolution and/or Jeopardy (but probably I won't make any progress on them this week...);
  • On Falion's Year-long Themed Backlog Event (February's theme is PS4 games), I'm working on inFamous FL for now;
  • On Vita's 5th Anniversary event, no changes... - I have six games on "ready to pop" status (Handball 16, Let's Fish, Proteus, Rugby 15, Vitamin Z and WRC 5) and I'm working on Neptunia U (on "probably" option).

Wow, you really outdone yourself in organizing your thread. Wish mine looked half as good. 

It was a real joy reading through this.

My only gripe is God of War II. There's nothing overly difficult, I think it's much easier than the first God of War. Those challenges aren't near as bad as opposed to Challenge # 10 with the hell puppies and satyrs that made it all luck based. 

Other than that, great work.

On 06/02/2017 at 8:22 PM, Spaz said:

Wow, you really outdone yourself in organizing your thread. Wish mine looked half as good. 

It was a real joy reading through this.

My only gripe is God of War II. There's nothing overly difficult, I think it's much easier than the first God of War. Those challenges aren't near as bad as opposed to Challenge # 10 with the hell puppies and satyrs that made it all luck based. 

Other than that, great work.

Thanks. I hope you still enjoy yourself with my posts (I decided to do my own checklist because I enjoyed a lot other people's checklists, so I know what you're feeling). :lol:

About GoW II, probably you're right - God of War isn't my kind of game, so I got tired of playing that game and got annoyed when I tried that challenges. It was lefting only two challenges for me, but actually I don't mind if I will never get this Platinum... But I can change my mind about it... ^_^

Report: 2017's 6th Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Nothing.

What I've started:

• Rugby World Cup 2015 and Catlateral Damage were started. Jeopardy was re-started.

What I've finished:

• Hyperdimension Neptunia U and Rugby World Cup 2015 reached their "ready to pop" status -they will be Plat'd at Feb. 22nd.

• Maybe - Neptunia U was finished, inFamous FL had its story mode completed, Catlateral was started and some MotoGP races were completed.

• I won't promise anything this week - probably I will try some Vita games for Vita's anniversary (specially when some of them are also eligible for Feb,'s Theme on Backlog Event...). I should point that my English lessons returned, so from now on, "working days" will cover only Monday, Wednesday and Friday (excepting Vita games, obviously...).

• On A Casual Attack on Your Backlog, I'm working on Jeopardy and (maybe) Naruto Revolution;
  • On Falion's Year-long Themed Backlog Event (February's theme is PS4 games), probably I will work on some games that are eligible in both this event and Vita's Anniversary;
  • On Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I reached the mark of eight "ready to pop" status (Handball 16, Hyperdimension Neptunia U, Let's Fish, Proteus, Rugby 15, Rugby World Cup 15, Vitamin Z and WRC 5). I will work on some more games...

Report: 2017's 7th Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• A plenty of things:
    • Madden NFL 11 (used copy);
    • Punchline on my JP account;
    • A plenty of games by Flash Sale and Carnaval sale (exclusive on BR store), mainly Rayman Legends, plenty of WRC games I had not yet, MotoGP 13 (Vita version), etc.

What I've started:

• A considerable amout of games were started and reached their "ready to pop" status: Super Blackout, Three Fourths Home, Day of the Tentacle, MonsterBag, The Swapper and Mousecraft.
  • Hitman GO and Doodle Kingdom were started - they will be completed on Feb. 22nd;
  • Metrico was started, but I decided not to complete it on time for Feb. 22nd...

What I've finished:

• Nothing excepting games wich were reached their "ready to pop" status.

• I haven't promised anything...

• I will work on Hitman GO and Doodle Kingdom until next Wednesday - obviously next Wednesday I will finally complete all those Vita games I was working on; :awesome:
  • Remaining days of the week will be "free days" (I won't promise anything...). Probably I will start Rayman Legends;
  • On weekend, I will try some progress on racing games (MotoGP 15, MXGP and WRC 4) and make a bit of progress on Catlateral Damage (my initial intention about Catlateral was finishing it still in February, but since some games for Vita's event are also eligible as February theme on Themed event, I can finish Catlareal March of after anyway...). And since NASCAR's 2017 season starts next weekend, I will try some progress on Jeopardy while I watch all races;
  • Since after next weekend we have "Carnaval" holidays (some places in Brazil were having Carnaval parties since last week... :blink:), after next Friday I should return to work only Wednesday afternoon! So I will have two more gaming days (but technically they should be pointed only on 2017's 8th update...).

• On A Casual Attack on Your Backlog, I'm working on Jeopardy. Works on Naruto Revolution will be started on March;
  • On Falion's Year-long Themed Backlog Event (February's theme is PS4 games), Falion already pointed Day of the Tentacle as my February's Platinum grade. After Feb. 22nd, I will ask about some platinum and golden stars;
  • I've signed up on Spring Backlog Challenge 2017, but I still haven't submitted my list (probably will be Sly 2~4, all PS3 versions, Cartoon Network Punch-Time and Lightning Returns, but I have until Feb. 27th [personal deadline] to submit a final list);
  • On Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I reached the mark of FOURTEEN "ready to pop" status, and I'm still working on more two. After that, I probably will close my list with 16 games to be completed on next February 22nd.

Ok, finally February 22nd came!! And since I've prepared a lot of games to being completed today, I will have a lot of completed games "in a row" to describe here. However, since I don't want to do all the work tomorrow, and I can sync almost all games only in about 9~10 hours, I decided to put some of these games here as soon as they're completed, even if they are still not sync'd yet on PSNP database (some data can be insert only after updating my PSNP profile anyway). Here's my games that I've completed for this day:

Completed Game Nº 265

:platinum: #146 - Let's Fish! Hooked On

1L0254de.png
First Trophy at: 21th November 2013 @ 21:58 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 06:17 (three years and three months after)
Overall Trophy # 10.530
Enjoyment (personal evaluation): 9/10
Hardest Trophy: 
Total Domination! (for completing Challenge Mode with all every stars)
Console: PSVita
Acquisition Method: Digital Copy

A bass fishing game which I've bought for a cheap price. Even being simple, sometimes it was a bit challengeful, while sometimes it was only a bit weird. But probably its lack of variation, combined with some hard section in World Tour, made me stop playing this game several times (I never gave up about Plat' this game, but I have not any hurry...). And because of Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I decided to finish this game once for all...

Report: Completed Game Nº 266

:start: #120 - Vitamin Z

L5d9e14.png
First Trophy at: 5th July 2015 @ 18:35

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 07:?? (an year and half after)
Last Trophy is # 10.5??
Hardest Trophy: 
Grip it By the Husk (for killing 1.000 coconuts)

A freebie that I'd given a try - its start is a bit harshy, but after some upgrades this game becomes a bit more doable... An AddOn that doubles my incomes (costs me equivalent to one buck, but it totally worths me...) and Vita's 5th Anniversary event give me enough motivation to finish this game.

Completed Game Nº 267

:platinum: #147 - Rugby 15

1L83bd1f.png
First Trophy at: 5th January 2017 @ 11:17 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 08:?? (a month and a half after)
Overall Trophy # 10.5??
Hardest Trophy: 
Serial Pest (due to randomness - for being penalized with yellow/red cards)

I've played the PS3 version and liked it, and since this version was a lot cheap, I'd bought it (same happened with PS4 verison of this game, which I still haven't played). I was thinking in completing this game at any time, but I could finally "put hands on work" because of Vita's 5th Anniversary event... Excepting last trophy that I used to trigger its Platinum, I finished this game in about an entire day...

EDIT: new content below

Report: Completed Game Nº 268

:start: #121 - Proteus

Lfbcae1.png
First Trophy at: 21st January 2014 @ 19:45 DST

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 09:?? (three years and a month after)
Last Trophy is # 10.5??
Hardest Trophy: 
Unraveling the Landscape (for touching every "tombstone" on the random map)
Acquisition Method: Digital Copy (by PS+)

An indie "roaming" game. On that time, I was in an crescent curiosity about some indie game (especially those which have unique proposals, like Proteus), and after playing a while, I began to consider this game a "weird" one... Like Let's Fish, I was minded to complete this game "at any time", and this time came with Vita's 5th Anniversary event... Note: white letters in a blank background really appears like I haven't put any game icon, right? :huh:

Completed Game Nº 269

:platinum: #148 - WRC 5

1L0dcd00.png
First Trophy at: 20th December 2016 @ 11:46 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 10:?? (two months after)
Overall Trophy # 10.5??
Hardest Trophy: 
"Around the World" (due to boredomness... - for completing every Special Stage on Quick Stage mode)

This game is a bit better than WRC 3 for Vita, but it lacks if compared with PS3 versions (even WRC and 4...). At least, my strategy about finishing a rally per day, combined with its purpose (Vita's 5th Anniversary event) made this game a funny one to being completed.

Completed Game Nº 270

:platinum: #149 - Handball 16

1L18a994.png
First Trophy at: 13th January 2017 @ 10:02 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 11:?? (a month and a week after)
Overall Trophy # 10.5??
Hardest Trophy: 
Thief (for intercepting the ball five times in a single match)

This game proves that I really like sports games - how a game that crashes every 3~6 matches (forcing my Vita to restart when it happens - other glitched games crashed only the game itself...) still gets a grade 8/10?? Despite its glitches, I have fun with this game, being sufficiently enough to looking well to PS3 and PS4 versions of this game (that I already have... :lol:).

Completed Game Nº 271

:platinum: #150 - Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

1L036a11.png
First Trophy at: 8th January 2017 @ 16:35 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 12:?? (a month and a half after)
Overall Trophy # 10.5??
Hardest Trophy: 
Lily Lord (for completing all 45 Lily pairs)

My first Hyperdimension spin-off, and I decided to choose this game instead of Hyperdevotion because of my intented mark about 150th Platinum - this game's Platinum icon is prettier than Hyperdevotion's, so it wasn't difficult to choose this (I had never considered Hyperdimension PP's because of Vita's event, since I cannot guarantee I could finish PP in time...). This game is considerably weaker than regular games (maybe because I'm not into Musou games at all...), but it is still fun. Probably my next spin-off will be Hyperdevotion, but it's strongly probable that I finish Re;Birth 2 before... (Re;Birth's Plat will be my 11.000th trophy).

Completed Game Nº 272

:platinum: #151 - Rugby World Cup 2015

1L54d63e.png
First Trophy at: 8th February 2017 @ 10:56 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 13:?? (two weeks after)
Overall Trophy # 10.5??
Hardest Trophy: 
Winning Streak (for winning 10 matches in a row in Hard difficulty)

All that was said about Rugby 15 is applicable to World Cup - it's almost the same game, excepting about teams, some game modes and the fact of neither trophy could be achieved by simulated matches... And like Rugby 15, I have versions of all 3 platforms - Vita was completed first because of Vita's Anniversary event. Excepting last trophy that triggered Platinum, all trophies had been achieved in about eleven hours... (a lot quicker in comparsion with Rugby 15...).

Report: Completed Game Nº 273

:start: #122 - Super Blackout

L281fb0.png
First Trophy at: 13th February 2017 @ 08:55 DST

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 14:?? (nine days after)
Last Trophy is # 10.5??
Difficulty (personal evaluation): 1/10
Hardest Trophy: 
None

A simple puzzle game which is a lot easy due to online solvers and its own nature - even if you initially try solving at your own its puzzles, you will not stuck on "dead ends", so in worst scenarios you could just give up on solving at your own and use an online solver to contunue some progress. Maybe I shouldn't rushed on this game... (probably I would had more fun if I had just played this smoothly...) Excepting last trophy, I completed this game in four and a half hours.

Report: Completed Game Nº 274

:start: #123 - Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition

La770a3.png
First Trophy at: 13th February 2017 @ 19:20 DST

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 15:?? (nine days after)
Last Trophy is # 10.5??
Enjoyment (personal evaluation): 5/10
Hardest Trophy: 
None

Another "drama in a costume of game"... At least it cames to me through PS+, and it is a bit "softer" than Actual Sunlight... More one title to Vita's Anniversary event.

Completed Game Nº 275

:platinum: #152 - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

1Lf4cd41.png
First Trophy at: 13th February 2017 @ 14:40 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 16:?? (nine days after)
Overall Trophy # 10.5??
Difficulty (personal evaluation): 1/10 (due to a walkthrough)
Hardest Trophy: 
None

I've heard about this game in a podcast I hear frequently. After its release on PlayStation platforms, I've ever considering buy it in a good sale - maybe I don't need to say I was happy when this game was given to PS+ subscribers. My first intention was play this game on PS4, but since I was prioritizing other games, anf after Vita's event came, I play this game on Vita instead. After playing it, I'm sure that this game really deserved a Remastered version!! Interesting story, cartoon-like visuals, funny gags... (and a almost-spoiler-free walkthrough). Thank you Lucas Arts!!

NOTE: even having more six games to pop today (GMT-3), I should advise I will post about them only tomorrow (it's only personal will... :P). And maybe I won't update remaining data about all games listed above, only on first page of this Checklist (which I will put there only tomorrow... <_<). Farewell.

Edited by JoaoQuique

Second session...

Report: Completed Game Nº 276

:start: #124 - MonsterBag

L75f354.png
First Trophy at: 16th February 2017 @ 13:31 DST

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 17:00 (six days after)
Last Trophy is # 10.551
Hardest Trophy: 
Laser Technician (for beating a specific session in Chapter 15 without mistakes)

A simple game that I found it cute... I still don't know well what happened with that city, but at least I had fun...

Report: Completed Game Nº 277

:start: #125 - The Swapper

Ld3a634.png
First Trophy at: 17th February 2017 @ 20:08 DST

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 18:04 (five days after)
Last Trophy is # 10.552
Hardest Trophy: 
None (due to a video guide)

Another game that I considered play it on PS4 (when it was given by PS+), but I ended up playing it on Vita, for Vita's Anniversary event. I'm glad that I used Vita's event for finish this game - I'm not into games that happen in dark places, probably I would hate this game if I had played it on PS4 and/or without any motivation given by events...

Report: Completed Game Nº 278

:start: #126 - MouseCraft

La14672.png
First Trophy at: 18th February 2017 @ 19:18 DST

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 19:05 (four days after)
Last Trophy is # 10.553
Hardest Trophy: 
None (due to video guides)

Actually I liked this game - a simple and cute puzzle platformer - so good that in some puzzles I tried at my own, even playing it for rushing on trophies... Maybe it is other game that I could enjoy better if I did not used it for a quick completion...

Report: Completed Game Nº 279

:start: #127 - Doodle Kingdom

L1b12d9.png
First Trophy at: 19th February 2017 @ 19:56

Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 20:08 (three days after)
Last Trophy is # 10.554
Hardest Trophy: 
Witcher (for killing 30 bosses in Hero mode)

The most annoying Doodle game I've played so far - Quest mode is totally OK (actually it's more interesting than regular mode...), but Hero mode is a lot of awfulness - I almost panic myself when I think I probably should do it again on PS3 and PS4 versions (it's a lot easier let a PSVita idle than a PS3 or a PS4...).

Completed Game Nº 280

:platinum: #153 - Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

1L7b0d30.png
First Trophy at: 17th February 2017 @ 13:04 DST
Last Trophy at: 22nd February 2017 @ 21:07 (five days after)
Overall Trophy # 10.556
Difficulty (personal evaluation): 1/10 (due to a walkthrough)
Hardest Trophy: 
None

Finishing my list for Vita's 5th Anniversary event, I've got Hitman GO's Platinum. And this game enter in a hall of games that probably I could enjoy better if I haven't rushed on them - this game is quite fun!! I think when I will buy Lara Croft GO, I should play it without rush on it...

Report: 2017's 8th Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Technically nothing. Right soon after this post (and Plat' Catlateral Damage) I will buy some DLC from Need For Speed games I have in EU account (I intent to complete these DLC as part of Season II of "A Casual Attack on Your Backlog").

What I've started:

• Only Rayman Legends on PS3.

What I've finished:

• All 16 games I've prepared for Vita's 5th Anniversary event were popped on February 22nd. While I was writing this post, I plat'd Catlateral Damage (it was lefting only one mouse to achieve Platinum).

• Yep.

• On Carnaval holidays (Monday and Tuesday), it will be almost free (it won't be entirely free because I can't start Sly 2 yet...), I will play anything I want (maybe I should re-start Naruto Revolution...);
  • On remaining days, I should start Sly 2 (it's part of both "A Casual Attack" and "Spring Backlog Challenge");
  • On weekend, I will make some progress on Sly 2 and Jeopardy (while NASCAR races), but I will play anything I want too...

Completed Game Nº 281

:platinum: #154 - Catlateral Damage

1L3ae4a7.png
First Trophy at: 11th February 2017 @ 11:01 DST
Last Trophy at: 27nd February 2017 @ 08:04 (two weks after)
Overall Trophy # 10.577
Hardest Trophy: 
Time Trial (for complete any stage within 90 seconds)
Acquisition Method: Digital Copy (US account)

I had a curiosity about this kind of game, and after a sale (in US store, since this game wasn't released in BR store), I bought it. I started this game as a safeguard for February theme on "Year-Long Themed" (I had not planned using games that were eligible on both "Year-Long themed" and "Vita's Anniversary" events...), but I got surprised about a kind of motion sickness which strikes me while I was playing tyhis game... - actually I think my "enjoyment valuation" would be about 9/10 if I had not any motion sickness... I'm not sure if these reaction is related to this game or to any first-person-oriented games as well..

Report: 2017's 9th Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Some games in sale - Unravel, Defense Grid 2 and Hot Shots Tennis.

What I've started:

• Sly 2 was re-started for "A Casual Attack" and "Spring Backlog Challenge". Child of Light was started for "Themed Backlog Event". Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 was started since I want its Platinum as my 11.000th Trophy (in this moment I have less than 10.650 trophies). And Hot Shots Tennis was started for personal enjoyment.

What I've finished:

• Nothing yet. Technically I could say Jeopardy! is almost Plat'd - I will plat' it today, since it was remaining only one game lefting to achieve final trophy... (probably I would Plat' this already if FoxPlay had not any issues with me...)

• Yep.

• I will do some daily progress on Rayman Legends (at least daily challenges, and maybe complete one or two stages if I have some time for it). This task probably won't be changed in next weeks or months;
  • I will try to do some daily progress on Hyperdimension Neptuna Re;Birth 2 also - this task probably won't be changed until I reach its "ready to pop" status;
  • On working days, I will focus on Naruto Revolution (all remaining trophies are straightforward); if I plat' Naruto before Friday (it is considerably improbable), I will work on Sly 2;
  • On weekend, I will do some progress on Sly 2 and Child of Light (with enough luck I can finish this also). I should try some progress on MXGP also...

Completed Game Nº 282

:platinum: #155 - Jeopardy!

1L716b9d.png
First Trophy at: 13th February 2016 @ 23:33 DST
Last Trophy at: 6th March 2017 @ 21:31 (an year and almost a month after)
Overall Trophy # 10.6??
Hardest Trophy: 
None...
Acquisition Method: Digital Copy (Main account)

I had bought this game together with Wheel of Fortune on a sale, so major comparisons will be made with WoF... Probably you should be smarter to play Jeopardy! properly if compared to Wheel of Fortune, but as a game (mainly as a "party game") Wheel of Fortune is funnier than Jeopardy!.. (especially if you are not Americans... :huh:). Gladly some Jeopardy! fans made a site with a database containing all clues and "answers" (J! Archive) - since this game uses clues based on regular show, J! Archive could be used to answer correctly every single clue...

NOTE: "Overall Trophy" don't have a proper number yet because of some Hyperdimention Re;Birth 2's trophies achieved on yesterday afternoon that weren't synch'd yet...

Report: 2017's 10th Weekly Update:

What I've bought:

• Nothing. All IGC games were gotten.

What I've started:

• Disc Jam was started (due to some read opinions).

What I've finished:

• Jeopardy! was Plat'd.

• Almost. Daily progress were made on Rayman and Hyperdimension (actually I've focused a bit on Conquest/Holy Sword Endings on Hyperdimension); due to some energy outages I could not make any progress on Sly 2, but my progress on MXGP was bigger than expected...

• I will do some daily progress on Rayman Legends (at least daily challenges). This task probably won't be changed in next weeks or months;
  • I will try to do some daily progress on Hyperdimension Neptuna Re;Birth 2 also - this task probably won't be changed until I reach its "ready to pop" status;
  • On working days, I will focus on Naruto Revolution (I even should complete lots of fights); if I plat' Naruto before Friday (it still is considerably improbable), I will work on Sly 2;
  • On weekend, I will do some progress on Sly 2 and Child of Light and maybe finish Naruto Revolution, if I would not completed it before. I should also do some progress on any racing game (MXGP, MotoGP and/or WRC) and/or Disc Jam.

• On A Casual Attack on Your Backlog, I'm still working on Sly 2 and Naruto Revolution. Jeopardy was completed. Probably I will not be able to complete Sly 3 before April... :|;
  • On Falion's Year-long Themed Backlog Event (March's theme is "artistic" games), I'm working on Child of Light for a Golden Star. Since Naruto Revolution have cinematographic Ultimate Jutsu scenes (other moves can me cinematographic as well) and Japanese-art-styled menus, maybe this game can be also considered "artistic";
  • On Spring Backlog Challenge 2017, I'm working on Sly 2...