Headset troubles (4.05 update)

SuperGravyBoat

Since the last update, anytime I'm in a party chat no one can hear me talking. I can hear them clearly, both when in the PS4 menus and in game. Adjusted mic levels just to be sure and it's picking up my voice there. Sent a voice message just to be sure and the guy I sent it to could hear me through that so it's definitely not a mic problem. I can only guess it is something to do with my NAT (Type 2) but even then, that's usually sorted easily by rejoining the party after leaving for a few seconds so I have no idea what it could be.

Any tips or suggestions as to what is happening?

Since the last update, anytime I'm in a party chat no one can hear me talking. I can hear them clearly, both when in the PS4 menus and in game. Adjusted mic levels just to be sure and it's picking up my voice there. Sent a voice message just to be sure and the guy I sent it to could hear me through that so it's definitely not a mic problem. I can only guess it is something to do with my NAT (Type 2) but even then, that's usually sorted easily by rejoining the party after leaving for a few seconds so I have no idea what it could be.

Any tips or suggestions as to what is happening?

It's not the NAT Type. Type 2 is good. I had an issue like that on a previous firmware but then the headset just started working one day. Not sure what the issue was.

Edited by skateak