Coming to PS3 Spring 2013 (Japan only so far)

http://segabits.com/blog/2012/10/31/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-hitting-ps3-spring-2013/

full-600x340.jpg

SEGA already released Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f on Vita. Notice how they now capitalized the F for the Playstation 3 version that was recently announced to be coming out in Spring 2013? Clever, clever.

The Playstation 3 version of the game will feature six new songs, new modules and customization items. All your system data and edit information for the Vita game will transfer to the Playstation 3 version when it’s released. Famitsu teased that new modes are being planned, but no details have been provided yet.

Vita only features like AR and scratched notes are obviously not going to translate into the Playstation 3, so instead you have a star icon. What does it do? Sorry, SEGA hasn’t provided information on this either. Of course, this is a Japan only game as well.

So...at least the good news if it never comes to US and EU is, since the PS3 is region free (I don't think the Vita is, but correct me if I'm wrong), you can play this without modifying your system. It's strange that they'd do a PS3 version and keep it JP exclusive.

So...at least the good news if it never comes to US and EU is, since the PS3 is region free (I don't think the Vita is, but correct me if I'm wrong), you can play this without modifying your system. It's strange that they'd do a PS3 version and keep it JP exclusive.

Vita is region free and as for the bolded part you mean like a lot of other games being Japan exclusive...

Yeah, the chances of this seeing release anywhere outside of Japan are slim to none. But the good news is that the Hatsune Miku games are very import-friendly and you don't need any knowledge of Japanese to play them (though it helps navigating the menus and such).

I already own the Vita version but I'm already anticipating the PS3 release and plan to purchase it as well when it comes out.

http://segabits.com/...s3-spring-2013/

No Hatsune Miku game has been localized which is depressing. The ones that are already on PS3 are actually just connecting your PSP to your PS3 while being able to play the game on your HDTV with HD picture. So not sure how this will work with PS Vita and PS3. For the Dreamy Theater games, you would play the game on PSP 1st with unlocking all the songs and everything else in the game, and then it transfers over to the PS3 with the use of these 2 downlods you get for PSP and PS3 with 1 thing to download for PSP and the other for PS3. Of course on PS3, you would have to replay those songs.

PS Vita is Region-Free, but if there's DLC, a PSN Store game, or something like that which is only in Japan, you can only play it on your Japanese PSN account. If you have a retail copy, you can play it on any PSN account. But you can't use any DLC on it. So if there's DLC trophies for a game, then no 100% trophies for you on a non-Japanese PSN account.

Edited by MPRHWBMHSEL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Project Diva f was a fantastic game to play, I was so surprised with some of the songs that were there, including the long awaited Black

★Rock Shooter theme song, probably my favourite song on there was Odds & Ends, such a lovely beat to it.

Well it's a good thing that the Vita + the PS3 is not region locked. But it's a shame that Playstation made the PS vita to one PSN per Memory card :(

Yeah I do agree with you, it's a shame that you can only use one Memory Card per PS Vita, I really wanted to download the additional characters they couldn't put into the game since there was no space for them, like Haku & Teto (those are ones that are avaliable to download on the JPN PSN site)

Project Diva f was a fantastic game to play, I was so surprised with some of the songs that were there, including the long awaited Black

★Rock Shooter theme song, probably my favourite song on there was Odds & Ends, such a lovely beat to it.

Yeah I do agree with you, it's a shame that you can only use one Memory Card per PS Vita, I really wanted to download the additional characters they couldn't put into the game since there was no space for them, like Haku & Teto (those are ones that are avaliable to download on the JPN PSN site)

i would put them in as well but i have no money to spend at the time and now im saving up for HDNV and PDF that both come out in march

i would put them in as well but i have no money to spend at the time and now im saving up for HDNV and PDF that both come out in march

I'm also currently saving up for HDNV, since it's released in March and my birthday is in March, maybe i'll ask that game for my birthday present xD

Edited by Gordo132

I'm also currently saving up for HDNV, since it's released in March and my birthday is in March, maybe i'll ask that game for my birthday present xD

lol. chinese new years around the corner. i might have enough for the games after then

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...