Still Platinumble?

Pershing24

Its been 5 years since Ace combat Assault was release, and three years since I've played it. Recently I came back to it, only to find that it is an very difficult game to platinum. Currently it stand at a rarity of 1.33% and less than 800 people have the platinum.

I sort of understand why is a hard one now, but is the game still platinum? are the servers still up, yesterday I tried getting a game, but My PS3 couldn't find a single session, why is that?

If the platinum is still obtainable for this game, any advice on how to get it?

If the platinum is still obtainable for this game, any advice on how to get it?

Most of the online trophies can be boosted with just one partner. Nice Save needs 3 players. As for the A-Ranks in free mission, best bet is to check guides on playstationtrophies.org or trueachievements.

To make them easier, you should try to A-Rank CO-OP missions with one partner to unlock the + Skills. A-Ranking CO-OP is fairly easy as you can take turns who kills most of the targets.

And for the 50h online trophy, either play MP matches until you get the trophy or idle in CO-OP helicopter mission for one hour at a time..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finished that game in July this year. You need to find other players with the help of game sessions.

Online trophies are actually really easy if you have 2 other players for the combat trophy and at least one for the 50 hour grind.

Just start up a session and do nothing for 30 minutes. Rinse and repeat.

Now comes the hard part. Doing all missions with an A-rank can be a pain in the ass. Trust me!

If you have any questions regarding the missions just message me, cause there is no actual guide out there which gives you detailed descriptions on how to do specific missions.

• Like 1

Well good news and bad news

Good news is I found a server or two that still online, and I manage to get a few multiplayer trophies.

The bad new, is that no one is playing dominator or mission co-op, and yeah getting rank A with all mission is nearly impossible. I think I'm gonna hae to put this game on hold, especially if I want to finish Arkham Origin.

Thanks for the help guys!

Well good news and bad news

Good news is I found a server or two that still online, and I manage to get a few multiplayer trophies.

The bad new, is that no one is playing dominator or mission co-op, and yeah getting rank A with all mission is nearly impossible. I think I'm gonna hae to put this game on hold, especially if I want to finish Arkham Origin.

Thanks for the help guys!

You should look into boosting some trophies, all MP trophies can be obtained in private matches. Also most likely you'll find a game on Capital Conquest or make your own lobby and almost guaranteed someone will join. Easy way to A-Rank CO-OPs is taking turns killing everything on the map, not just the TGT marked enemies but the ones that are not as well. Only really hard A-Rank CO-OP is the ICBM one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've read that the game and the dlc have been delisted, not too much of a problem since you can get the disc version... but with them also the Compatibility pack is gone; so i assume that if you haven't it you can't play online, making the platinum trophy impossible. Am i right?

Edited by VirtualNight

On 25/11/2018 at 9:26 PM, VirtualNight said:

I've read that the game and the dlc have been delisted, not too much of a problem since you can get the disc version... but with them also the Compatibility pack is gone; so i assume that if you haven't it you can't play online, making the platinum trophy impossible. Am i right?

I got a screenshot from dennis-nine-five that seems to confirm that all MP functions work fine, and that those compatibility packs are automatically turned off in the matchmaking :), making all trophies still possible.

Spoiler

JPEG_20181126_22190401.jpg?width=400&hei

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

I got a screenshot from dennis-nine-five that seems to confirm that all MP functions work fine, and that those compatibility packs are automatically turned off in the matchmaking :), making all trophies still possible.

Reveal hidden contents

JPEG_20181126_22190401.jpg?width=400&hei

Thats a relief, I still have this sitting in my profile and havent started the mp yet

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Currently boosting the multiplayer. I just completed coop yesterday with two other people with no issues. I will be trying out the competitive part with one other person today.

And the game is cross region too. I had the NA version of the game while my other two boosting partners were using EU, and JP versions.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...