Trophy questions

DrakeHellsing

In regards to the area specific ones such as, getting stuff from Hercule/being his bodyguard, joining Frieza's squadron, beating up bad guys with Gohan and Videl... any race can do those and get the trophies right? I mean, I'm a Saiyan myself, but I would still be able to say, do stuff for Hercule and get his trophy done right? Or be part of Frieza's squadron without needing to be a specific race?

Edit: Well, I just did the stuff for Guru and got the Unlock Potential related trophy, so it seems to be the same regardless.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

There are 6 Nail missions, and they repeat forever. He will call you in after you do a couple to get your potential unlocked, then he will call you in once more to power up the dragonballs & give you a time egg at the same time. I got called in the first time after 7 missions and I think the second time after around 20 missions, make sure you are at least at the cell saga in the main game, I think that's a requirement. After you power up the wishes and get the time egg, you can let the place burn to the ground.

There are 6 Nail missions, and they repeat forever. He will call you in after you do a couple to get your potential unlocked, then he will call you in once more to power up the dragonballs & give you a time egg at the same time. I got called in the first time after 7 missions and I think the second time after around 20 missions, make sure you are at least at the cell saga in the main game, I think that's a requirement. After you power up the wishes and get the time egg, you can let the place burn to the ground.

Already got my Potential Unlocked by Guru, but yeah, I'll keep at it and hopefully he'll powerup the Dragon Balls soon, then I need to worry about it for a while.  I mean I have defeated Frieza, so I could be good to go... but I'll do the mission anyway to save Guru for the time being.

At least all these other missions aren't so annoying in regards to attacks.