All Security Gates

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I know its an old topic here but I just want to know how the heck can I smash them all? I've got 133 out of 135 and I cant find any that isn't smashed before. I deleted the game, installed without patch, started new game and still cant get all, I smashed almost all (without those 2 that are probably glitched 27 & 104) installed the patch, smashed them and nothing still 133/135. Started new game with the patch smashed 32 gates but game shows only 30, what the hell?! -_-

Heh and now there is no gate 104 getting better and better this trophy ...

Edited by Zoltek84

• 1 month later...

I just finished this trophy today. I was down to 2 gates left, and I found one I missed, the other one was near the peer where the Land Rover Evoque is located and I'm 100% sure it was smashed before as the billboard loacated behind was counted. So try to check them again, and one or two have showed up again. There's one near this one, in the buildings near 2 tunnels that it's on the maps but doesn't exist in the game (PS3, at least with the patches).

There's a very good interactive map in a german site (just google it will show up), just follow it.

I'm having troubles with the last billboard, I'm trying that one now. Good luck.

I am using that map on german site and after doing 50 gates 2 of them did not worked at all. There is an option that my 2 missing gates were smashed during the race but not by me. I probably need to start all over and try to smash them all. There are 138 gates and I need only 135 so 3 of them can be glitched and I still get the trophy. I will check that as soon as I get all DLC trophies (2 left but I cant get ppl to do the uncanny trophy).

Well today I deleted my old save and started the game from the beginning. Using the map on the german site I found all 135 of 135 gates. Funny thing is that I have smashed all of them before and I really dont know why the game didnt count them. Only thing that comes to my mind is that some of them were smashed during a race and I didnt hit them as a first so the game count that. Anyway "The Gatecrasher" trophy is mine and so is platinum. Thank you all for help.

Edited by Zoltek84