Gaming Goals

Brenden

This weekend was a long weekend for me so I decided to venture out and aim to gain 50 trophies over the course of the weekend. I achieved that with a day and a half spare so that then turned into 75 then 100 trophies as my goal. It got me thinking, do you guys also set out a goal to accomplish during your gaming time big or small?

Is there any short term goals that you try achieve or things you set out for yourself to attempt to complete?

When I attempt to obtain trophies or set a goal, I always have problems getting them. This does not mean the trophies I am going for are difficult, obstacles just prevent me from getting them... by means of glitches, freezing, and other difficulties that do not happen when I'm not going for trophies.

I always set goals. It is the main way to motivate me to do what I want to do. If I try to play with no objective in mind, often times I get bored.

Right now my current goal is to make Wipeout HD my 150th plat and my 8000 trophy at the same time. All I have left now is to Beat Zico.

That's cool man. I've made gaming goals before, but I'm done with that. It takes away the very part of gaming that is the most important for me...playing my games to enjoy them, not trophies.

My last goal was to make Mirror's Edge m y 50th :platinum: /3000th trophy. I also made that and three other :platinum: s within the last 8 trophies in my trophy card.

The only upside to gaming goals (at least for me) is that they motivated me to go back and finish up some games that I've been meaning to get back to for some time.

Edited by daftprophet

I used to set goals when I was more "actively" going for trophies but something in RL would come up and I couldn't reach it or whatever. Now my schedule varies way too much to set goals, I just play to play and when I'm done with a playthrough I might consider going after the plat :)

I obly have on short and long term gaming goal, to have fun. If I'm not having fun, there is no point in playing that game.

I guess one goal I have on PSN Profiles is to get a thread with a lot of replies.

I think I can help with that. Most of the members here are men and all men love one thing. Boobies. Just don't show us yours. :lol:

Parker

I obly have on short and long term gaming goal, to have fun. If I'm not having fun, there is no point in playing that game.

I think I can help with that. Most of the members here are men and all men love one thing. Boobies. Just don't show us yours. :lol:

Parker

I'm a guy friend. Was this was a joke about me as a guy not showing you my nips, if so, then I understand. Haha.

Just had to ask, I've been mistaken for a girl before when I had long hair.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

I'm a guy friend. Was this was a joke about me as a guy not showing you my nips, if so, then I understand. Haha.

Just had to ask, I've been mistaken for a girl before when I had long hair.

Yeah, I meant we don't want to see man nipples. I wasnn't trying to imply you were a woman. B)

Parker