Win 5 online matches in Multiplayer Glitched...

GTAJJ

Will Activision actually fix this or are we screwed? They won't fix "Big Leagues" trophy in Black Ops II so I imagine this won't get fixed.

They will fix this. The only reason they are not fixing BO2 is because the game is 4 years old and you should have gotten it already.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 2

My friend also thought it was glitched

It isn't the description is wrong

You have to win the match and be the top scorer out of everyone in the match too :)

Can anyone confirm or have they unlocked it without being top scorer

And if this is the case does top scorer just mean on your team or overall lobby?

Edited by GTAJJ

Reached out to Activision on Twitter and they just blame Sony and say it's nothing to do with IW and want me to enquire with them.

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/794611699185840132

For the record:

Winning 5 games - No trophy

Winning 5 games top of the team - No Trophy

Winning 5 games top of the lobby - ???

I need one more top lobby win and I'll see.

Edited by GTAJJ

Just had it pop. Spent forever trying to win 5 team games, awful multiplayer. Won 5, nothing, won 8, nothing.

switched to gun game over ffa to make sure i was mvp. Won 5, nothing, won 7 nothing. Placed second and it popped. Really bugged.

You still got MVP 5 times so it might be slow to pop.

Won 7 games and still nothing for me. Only joined 1 in progress if that makes any difference at all

Is that MVP of just top of the winning team?

They will fix this. The only reason they are not fixing BO2 is because the game is 4 years old and you should have gotten it already.

I don't know but maybe it's just me but when I buy a game, I should be able to do whatever the f I want with it. If I want to wait 4 years to work on a trophy, that's my business.

Not my problem that Activision feels like not doing their jobs. Maybe they should accomodate me (and others like me).

• Like 4

I don't know but maybe it's just me but when I buy a game, I should be able to do whatever the f I want with it. If I want to wait 4 years to work on a trophy, that's my business.

Not my problem that Activision feels like not doing their jobs. Maybe they should accomodate me (and others like me).

That's not business. That's like saying Apple should accommodate to the iPhone 3 when the iPhone 7 is out. It's 4 gens behind much like BO2 is 4 games behind. It's not in their best interest.

They're not going to accommodate for the 1% or couldn't be assed to buy the game second hand for $30 so they could get a trophy which has been available... wait for it... for 3 WHOLE YEARS and going on it's fourth.

So stop bitching about how you should be able to do whatever you want with the game.

• Like 4

Reached out to Activision on Twitter and they just blame Sony and say it's nothing to do with IW and want me to enquire with them.

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/794611699185840132

For the record:

Winning 5 games - No trophy

Winning 5 games top of the team - No Trophy

Winning 5 games top of the lobby - ???

I need one more top lobby win and I'll see.

Think that's probably the same dummy who told people the Student of History trophy in Destiny didn't pop because it's Sony's fault.  You should he asking IW or a dev from IW,  not Activision support.  They likely have no idea what you're talking about past simple stuff like "my game doesn't work" .  

We need to see people who have go it but haven't got MVP once

I have one friend who I believe only won 5 never top score,  then the trophy popped after he lost a game after the 5 wins.  Another friend is close to 20 wins and doesn't have you trophy.  I have 7, top score a few times,  don't have it.  

Think that's probably the same dummy who told people the Student of History trophy in Destiny didn't pop because it's Sony's fault.  You should he asking IW or a dev from IW,  not Activision support.  They likely have no idea what you're talking about past simple stuff like "my game doesn't work" .  

I have one friend who I believe only won 5 never top score,  then the trophy popped after he lost a game after the 5 wins.  Another friend is close to 20 wins and doesn't have you trophy.  I have 7, top score a few times,  don't have it.

I don't have any personal contacts with IW, so twitter was my only option. on Activision forums I got a sarcastic answer by their forum leader saying "With every release there's going to be bugs" and told me to post it on a IW bug tracker. AFAIK all my PS2 games work out the box without any update.

Same here, 5 wins as the mvp and no trophy

Let me know if it pops at a late date thanks

Edited by GTAJJ
  • Like 1