Win 5 online matches in Multiplayer Glitched...

GTAJJ

Seems like a headache of a glitchy trophy lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the trophy was glitched tbh.. Have you noticed the challenges? (specifically MWR) The game seems like it's fucked when it comes to registering & completing these..

MWR ones aren't glitched. The game just isn't very good at conveying what you have unlocked, as challenges are level locked and you can't earn progress to then until you get to the level they unlock at.

Update: The trophy unlocked for me when I joined with a friend match mid-progress. Weird thing is I lost the match

But you've been mvp 5 times too. That maybe the thing you need to do, but it's laggy to register

EDIT: After my 6th MVP, I got the trophy. However my friend got it at the same time and hasn't been MVP once.

Edited by GTAJJ

Okay, I can update on my end. Earlier today, the trophy popped for me. This is as much as I can recall happening.

Day 1:

• 5 wins in TDM (was never at the top for team or lobby)
  • Trophy doesn't pop

Day 2:

• Played a single match of Gun Game (joined mid-game); ended the match at 9th place
  • Trophy popped during the final killcam

I went with Gun Game because I saw that a lot of people were playing Gun Game when they got the trophy. I don't know whether that's what did it, or if I was just lucky.

I currently have 123 wins, I'm prestige 1 level 44 and I still haven't got the trophy for 5 wins fml :/ idk what to do to get it atm, I've tried different game modes and it just won't pop, I have no other trophies earned so I can delete off my list if I want to but I'd prefer to go for it and don't want to unlock anything else until I get this done now in case I can't get the plat

If anyone wants any help getting wins lmk and I can do that aswell (in U.K. Based for connection) and can also try spaceland zombies if manage to get this to unlock

• Like 1

I currently have 123 wins, I'm prestige 1 level 44 and I still haven't got the trophy for 5 wins fml :/ idk what to do to get it atm, I've tried different game modes and it just won't pop, I have no other trophies earned so I can delete off my list if I want to but I'd prefer to go for it and don't want to unlock anything else until I get this done now in case I can't get the plat

If anyone wants any help getting wins lmk and I can do that aswell (in U.K. Based for connection) and can also try spaceland zombies if manage to get this to unlock

I am pretty sure this is not unlocking when it should because of the leaderboards not being up yet. People are looking way too much into this. I think if you were supposed to be top of the leaderboard or be in a certain type of game it would be listed in the description. It simply states win five matches. I think this will be fixed in a patch or when the leaderboards are up. BF1 had the same issue with ranks not unlocking when they should. Be patient.