Win 5 online matches in Multiplayer Glitched...

GTAJJ

Soultaker655

I'm lost 3 games in gun game and now I finish in 3 in a gun game and no trophy yet.

I really don't know which kind game to play anymore is missing only two trophies to make my Platinum.

It took about 30 matches for the trophy to finally pop. Most of those matches were gun game because that and Free for All are the only modes I like playing. After I got 5 wins in S&D I just played Gun Game until it popped.

It took about 30 matches for the trophy to finally pop. Most of those matches were gun game because that and Free for All are the only modes I like playing. After I got 5 wins in S&D I just played Gun Game until it popped.

I Played at least 35 games already for sure. I'm playing all the games maybe i'll do like u did, only gun game or Free for All later today.

U never won any game of Gun Game?

Frontline - 5

Infected - 5

Team Deathmatch - 3

Domination - 3

Search &Destroy - 1

Gun Game - 1

This trophy don't have one logic reason for a friend of mine popped with him playing only TDM with another only playing every game and won 5 times on each mode.

Some person that answer's here that popped on Gun Game, Domination.

Don't have a pattern for this trophy. I'll try more later today like u said. Only Gun Game and see how it goes.

Thanks,

U never won any game of Gun Game?

Nope. In fact I've never been in the top 3 of any match I've played in any mode.

This is my first COD game and I'm still learning how to play this kind of shooter.

Edit: I just got second in a Gun Game match because I didn't realize you have to get a kill with the throwing knife instead of a melee kill.  

Edited by soultaker655

After the last patch my brother played the multiplayer for the first time and after winning 5 games he got the trophy (Infected mode). Then I tried this mode too and still no trophy (I had 8 wins or so). Then I decided to try deleting all my saves, that was when I finally got my trophy after winning the first match.

I had a friend with the same issue, I told him about how I got the trophy and it worked for him too.

After the last patch my brother played the multiplayer for the first time and after winning 5 games he got the trophy (Infected mode). Then I tried this mode too and still no trophy (I had 8 wins or so). Then I decided to try deleting all my saves, that was when I finally got my trophy after winning the first match.

I had a friend with the same issue, I told him about how I got the trophy and it worked for him too.

I combined this and SnowxSakura's suggestion.

Edit: tried this method, it did not work, not even after 5 straight wins in Infected

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN

Im going to give this a shot, that would be quite awesome, i will buy you a lifetime membership for this site (I dont know how much you use it) or ill give you a PSN card *IF IT WORKS FOR ME*

Edit: tried this method, it did not work, not even after 5 straight wins in Infected

Have you tried joining on a friend that's in a match? It popped for me that way and it was a loss too

Have you tried joining on a friend that's in a match? It popped for me that way and it was a loss too

sadly my friends dont play this game. =(

Edit: I went into my recent players, i joined someone random, got the TROPHY!  after another 4 wins of Infected!

Try this: May work, may not.

1. Back up your game save to either cloud or USB *Dont lose campaign progress*

2. Delete Data off HDD

3. Join a friend's game of Infected

4. Play 1-5 games *They usually result in a win 99% of the time

5. Profit! *trophy pops during final Kill Cam*

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN

god dammit why i can't get this simple piece of shit trophy , god... and i thought the zombies trophies are going to stop me from getting the platinum but nope of course it's the one and only online trophy in the game i don't know why i bothered playing this crap i have over 100 win and i tried alot of things i've read on forums 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ixST4LK3R said:

god dammit why i can't get this simple piece of shit trophy , god... and i thought the zombies trophies are going to stop me from getting the platinum but nope of course it's the one and only online trophy in the game i don't know why i bothered playing this crap i have over 100 win and i tried alot of things i've read on forums 

Did you see what I posted earlier, it worked for me and a few other people...i know the online sucks...but hang in there...you will get it!!!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 5:18 AM, HARD_ANGEL_FAN said:

Did you see what I posted earlier, it worked for me and a few other people...i know the online sucks...but hang in there...you will get it!!!

yeah i've already read these and tried them but nothing worked , i'm just unlucky and what drives me insane is knowing the fact that people who played the game after me and now they have the platinum , seriously this is killing me...