Win 5 online matches in Multiplayer Glitched...

GTAJJ

My god I hate cod so much so when I see one online trophy I thought why not as I only played ghosts as I got it with my ps4 bundle but I didn't do one mp trophy on ghosts, anyway I've now got 17 wins and no trophy I backed up my player profile and veteran save so I could get the glitched out boots on the ground trophy, I haven't redownloaded my back save does anyone no if this could be the issue, also when does the trophy pop? When it shows your winning team or when you return back to the lobby's? Info would be great guys as I'm pulling my hair out, how people prefer this crap over battlefield is baffling me, it's just crap no tanks no helicopters no boats crappy character classes maps that are so small the minute u spawn you bump into an enemy, no explosions like walls and building blowing up, zombies and the storys in cod are brilliant and are a great experience, but mp sucks so bad, I'd rather play Hannah Montana for a year none stop then cods mp. Sorry cod fans but u guys need to play battlefield for a more realistic feeling and experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this trophy last night. All i played was team deathmatch. played 50 games an won 32 no trophy. The trophy popped about 3 matchs later when my team lost. Just wanted to point out i never got in winners circle once. So you only have to be on the winning team Hope this helps anyone going for this glitched trophy. 

Edited by nuta1

• 4 weeks later...

How can the devs mess up a trophy so simple I'm on 107 wins my wins also reset to 40 wins I've tried everything possible, if anyone mows how to unlock this please text me via a message on ps4. I hate this series and I think it's punishin me?

On 4 November 2016 at 9:54 AM, Nitro said:

They will fix this. The only reason they are not fixing BO2 is because the game is 4 years old and you should have gotten it already.

patch 1.16 and they still ain't fixed it I'm on 135 wins I hate cod I hate the crappy mp and this trophy is stupid

4 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

patch 1.16 and they still ain't fixed it I'm on 135 wins I hate cod I hate the crappy mp and this trophy is stupid

Play infected a fuck tonne, then lose a TDM. Unlocked for me that way

• Like 1

On 25 May 2017 at 3:34 AM, Nitro said:

Play infected a fuck tonne, then lose a TDM. Unlocked for me that way

I have mate I got to a 20 win streak then lost on purpose on tdm and then again on gun game I think it's been patched so much the trophy is finally broken

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2017 at 5:37 AM, Charly_Py said:

I just got the trophy! What I did is the following... win 5 straight infected games then I lose a gun game and the trophy popep.. hope that works for someone

I've tried all methods and nothing works, but this one is very suspicious, i keep losing gun games on purpose but im never awarded with a defeat.

My wining streaks carry on like i've won the game... this is so messed up!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...