Win 5 online matches in Multiplayer Glitched...

GTAJJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 10:03 PM, Rick_Sanchez said:

If I don't have this trophy by next payday, I'll see if buying a few CoD points may work. I read it worked for a few people on Reddit.

Edit: Aaaand nope :(

oh man. I didnt read this otherwise i would have told you not to buy COD points, you played right into their trap. I have won over 300+ games. I have beaten this trophy once, im going to beat it again without paying them anything additional, lucky for me I enjoy the MP, im decent at it. it will unlock eventually. 

3 hours ago, HARD_ANGEL_FAN said:

oh man. I didnt read this otherwise i would have told you not to buy COD points, you played right into their trap. I have won over 300+ games. I have beaten this trophy once, im going to beat it again without paying them anything additional, lucky for me I enjoy the MP, im decent at it. it will unlock eventually. 

I just bought the cheapest one at $1.99 so nothing major out of pocket.

1 minute ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I noticed that there's a Gamebattles beta option on Multiplayer, do ya'll think that might have something related to unlocking Dominion?

i dont think so, not in the slightest. 

besides my theory of Activision not wanting to fix this to keep ppl playing, might have to do with which server is fully optimized to read your data...then again...im grabbing to anything i can to make myself think this will unlock someday. hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

You have so many things to say...when the moments comes...and when it did...i was left speechless. I felt like I hit the Lotto.

I play in the US... the most recent recipients of this infamous trophy was either in South America or ASIA...i wondered why...what if i can piggy back off them and play in South American and Asia/Japanese Servers.

I added a friend to invite me to play, that way the majority of players were from that side of the world Its a real bitch connecting to them via Join Game but i did that and I played a total of about 30 matches...and BOOM!!!!

TROPHY!

In no way I am saying this works 100% BUT its worth a try. Something about the servers over there might have been configured the right way or i happen to play on the right one at the right time...either way, If you would like to give it a shot. That is all the info i have for you.

TOTAL WINS 1822

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

DqCYpCn.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I had also that annoying "bamberga" problem, I had a brazilian guy as friend but couldn't join him. Dominion is very frustrating, especially because you don't know how and when it unlocks. I was hopeless at this point and after a frustrating series of loss in multiplayer (I don't like it at all, I received the game from a friend and wanted to complete it) I started a final deatmatch game... I got incredibly lucky, the game is so randomly glitched, enemies were spawning right in front of me...

I finished 33 - 3 and we won with 59 - 32, at a certain point there was only 1 enemy against us 7 players. The trophy finally popped, so I think somehow is involved the 1st place with a massive score. I got at 220 wins, 2nd prestige. Another thing is that I had a contract active for 5 wins, and it popped right at the last one.

Edited by Ayrton_Gab