Still no free on PS Plus in Portugal

Max_Playne

Yup you heard me right. I thought this was a general think but i went to check the US Store and some European Stores. I mean what the hell Sony!? We Portuguese like rally in general like any other country. I really hope they see my e-mail and fix this. This was the game that i was more hyped to get for this month (Or any of the last few months).

post-120124-0-55841200-1478260843_thumb.png

• Like 1

Yup you heard me right. I thought this was a general think but i went to check the US Store and some European Stores. I mean what the hell Sony!? We Portuguese like rally in general like any other country. I really hope they see my e-mail and fix this. This was the game that i was more hyped to get for this month (Or any of the last few months).

Please follow up with their response.

Have you tried the wishlist-method?

(add the game to your wishlist via the heart-symbol, go to the wishlist and add it to the cart?)

Also did you check if the game's price still appears to be 14.99 EUR right before you click the "Confirm purchase"-button?

Please follow up with their response.

Will do

Have you tried the wishlist-method?

(add the game to your wishlist via the heart-symbol, go to the wishlist and add it to the cart?)

Also did you check if the game's price still appears to be 14.99 EUR right before you click the "Confirm purchase"-button?

Doesn't work. I also thought that the "Confirm purchase" method would work. But unfortunately, no

Good thing I have my subscription until the end of February. 

Edited by Max_Playne

Portugal doesn't get enough love from PS+    D:

Shocking truth !

Same thing in Brazil, but instead of being charged, the game is simply unnavaiable:

6e0efc53e50de292348bdbc1cff01c7e.png

Happened before with GOW vita, they added it halfway through the month, just like I believe will be done with this game.

I went to BR Store. Dirt is fine but Pumped BMX +'s  PS3 and PS4 version only have a discount, not totally free.

EDIT: just saw, if you get the free PSVita version you get the other too. But it's a bit stupid the the other versions have a price tag on them. Keep up the great work Sony!!!  :facepalm:

Edited by Max_Playne

I went to BR Store. Dirt is fine but Pumped BMX +'s  PS3 and PS4 version only have a discount, not totally free.

EDIT: just saw, if you get the free PSVita version you get the other too. But it's a bit stupid the the other versions have a price tag on them. Keep up the great work Sony!!!  :facepalm:

Huh, they added it this night because I checked yesterday afternoon and it wasn't there. All versions were free for me when I got the game on tuesday, dunno how they managed to fuck it up in just a few days...

Yeah, that is quite annoying. I already tweeted at PS Europe. Of course I didn't get a response as Sony's community management is basically non-existent  It still baffles me how major corporations have such awful customer support. Anyhow, I'll probably ring up their hotline later today, if I get the chance. If not, I'll give them a call next week, as they don't take calls on weekends...

• Like 1

Yeah, that is quite annoying. I already tweeted at PS Europe. Of course I didn't get a response as Sony's community management is basically non-existent  It still baffles me how major corporations have such awful customer support. Anyhow, I'll probably ring up their hotline later today, if I get the chance. If not, I'll give them a call next week, as they don't take calls on weekends...

Sony costume support is so bad , i totally agree  :facepalm:

Sony costume support is so bad , i totally agree  :facepalm:

Hey now, no reason to bring their attire into this conversation. That was a low blow.

I agree. There are more costumes than I could ever want in LittleBIGPlanet as well as a ton of other games.

I literally just went to the Portuguese PSN store (the browser one), and the game is free for PS+ now, so they fixed it (although it took them long enough..).

If this problem is consistent monthly, it really makes me wonder what the recurring issue is and why it hasn't been addressed yet. At least it's fixed now!

• Like 1

I literally just went to the Portuguese PSN store (the browser one), and the game is free for PS+ now, so they fixed it (although it took them long enough..).

Yeah, I just saw that as well. Good that it's sorted now.  Saved me from ending up listening to some shite song on loop while waiting for them to put me through to one of their employees.

If this problem is consistent monthly, it really makes me wonder what the recurring issue is and why it hasn't been addressed yet. At least it's fixed now!

This specific problem was just this month, but it seems like there's some problem with at least 1 PS+ game in EU since June or something (since they put Yakuza 5 for free for a few hours by mistake, in the month before it came to PS+)..

That's not to mention the stupid availability and disappearance of content from the PS story (specially on PS3), with games being delisted and put in with a different "name" (forcing us to go through our download history to find the one we bought) and with other stupid stuff like DLC just going missing from the PSN store, but still in there (we can buy it from the ingame PSN store link, but not from the actual store..)

Sony would do well to spend more time and money in making the store functional instead of making it more fancy.. the original one was much more functional then this one (and when we access the store from games on PS3, it actually still loads the old store style, so they never bothered to even update that..)

• Like 1