Battle Mode Tips?

So i'm about 6/20 complete on battle mode, it's the last trophy I need for the platinum and so far i'm thinking that completing them all is a feat of insanity.. I'm using several guides and the Doomsday/Hawkgirl methods but I still seem to be struggling.. Does anyone have any other tips to make it easier?

• 2 months later...

I need 7 more but I have long time without Injustice so I think it is much harder to get Battler Trophy ;/ I hear the hardest trophy ;/ Spamming one action I think is no able because bots are more powerfully after patch? This trophy is not impossible but amazing skilly.. ;/

On 1/31/2017 at 4:35 PM, LuuadPL said:

I need 7 more but I have long time without Injustice so I think it is much harder to get Battler Trophy ;/ I hear the hardest trophy ;/ Spamming one action I think is no able because bots are more powerfully after patch? This trophy is not impossible but amazing skilly.. ;/

I managed to beat it and get the platinum.. It's pretty difficult but if you can do S.T.A.R labs then battle mode is very doable as it's easier than that. 

Solomon Grundy is an absolute lifesaver for battle mode, he makes it so much easier to do.. If you just spam Swamp hands meter burn and then his pain chain combo you can breeze through nearly all of the modes.

• 5 years later...
On 2/6/2017 at 4:16 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

I managed to beat it and get the platinum.. It's pretty difficult but if you can do S.T.A.R labs then battle mode is very doable as it's easier than that. 

Solomon Grundy is an absolute lifesaver for battle mode, he makes it so much easier to do.. If you just spam Swamp hands meter burn and then his pain chain combo you can breeze through nearly all of the modes.

How I wish this was true, I am nearly done with Star Labs and whenever I try to do the battle mode with Grundy .. the AI is way ahead of me with every single move. Swamp Hands hits 1/10 times, the other 9 times they are either still on the ground (so it doesn't hit) or already moving again. 

I don't know if this is because of new patches or just not being able to input the combo fast enough

• 9 months later...