Server move completed

Sly Ripper

That's because it's not enabled, it would be the only way if it was.

Why not remove the PSN friends bit entirely and replace it with the ability to create your own friends list from those already on the site?

That way, those that want to recreate their friends list can do so (as the profiles will already exist), plus those that want to have friends they've made through the site and not necessarily on their PSN friends list can do so too.

As nice as it was to have your PSN friends list auto-update, it sounds like it's too much hassle now.

• Like 1

I've been thinking of doing something like this or adding a "Follow" button to profiles and giving the homepage a feed/hub feel so you can see what their doing/playing/earning.

I posted this up a few months back. Its pretty similar to you're idea.might be something good for the site.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3636-custom-leaderboard/

Edited by killerJAZZ420

I've been thinking of doing something like this or adding a "Follow" button to profiles and giving the homepage a feed/hub feel so you can see what their doing/playing/earning.

I posted this up a few months back. Its pretty similar to you're idea.might be something good for the site.

http://psnprofiles.c...om-leaderboard/

A combination of this 2 ideas would be a sweet addition to the site.

They might not, the only way to update the friends list would be to login using the sessionID method

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm not very good with computers but i still have some of my friends on the list. Will this go away next time i get signed out and sign back in?

Not a big deal if so just curious is all.

Thanks

I would like to second (or third or fourth or Xth) this idea.

• Like 1

I'm sorry if the answers a bit obvious but for some reason I am unable to update my profile. I updated it yesterday but none of my trophies actually updated. I tried again a few hours later and it then said I can only update every 60 minutes. I tried again the next day and it still says I can only update every 60 minutes. Any idea what's wrong?

I'm sorry if the answers a bit obvious but for some reason I am unable to update my profile. I updated it yesterday but none of my trophies actually updated. I tried again a few hours later and it then said I can only update every 60 minutes. I tried again the next day and it still says I can only update every 60 minutes. Any idea what's wrong?

Your profile is up to date...

everything's ok but it doesn't shows me my psn friends.what's wrong?

Already answered...

They might not, the only way to update the friends list would be to login using the sessionID method

However, it's currently disabled and Sly is looking at alternatives.

• Like 1