How modes affect trophies

Does anyone know the specific requirements for each trophy? They seemed obvious at first, but I'm a little confused now. Can you only get the score related trophies in "hi score mode"? Do you have to beat the game on "hi score mode" to post your score on the online rankings, or just reach a certain score? I feel like it should be obvious and I'm just being an idiot, but if anyone has a definitive answer on what conditions trigger the trophies I'd appreciate hearing it. Thanks in advance.

You need to get the high score in arcade mode in order to get 2 trophies; Mark High Score and Hi Score Player. For this game i think the high score nneeded in this mode is 50,000 points. I got mine at 61, 000 but a friend got it at 50k. then it will ask you to record your score to the online leaderboards. you can't change the settings or abuse the save system in high score mode.

The other trophies can be earned in original mode (they can be earned in high score too if you are good enough). here you can change the settings to the easiest difficulty, set the time limit to slowest and you can create save states anywhere by selecting it from the pause menu. Then you can close the game and reopen to start where your save left off making high scores super easy

• Like 1

You need to get the high score in arcade mode in order to get 2 trophies; Mark High Score and Hi Score Player. For this game i think the high score nneeded in this mode is 50,000 points. I got mine at 61, 000 but a friend got it at 50k. then it will ask you to record your score to the online leaderboards. you can't change the settings or abuse the save system in high score mode.

The other trophies can be earned in original mode (they can be earned in high score too if you are good enough). here you can change the settings to the easiest difficulty, set the time limit to slowest and you can create save states anywhere by selecting it from the pause menu. Then you can close the game and reopen to start where your save left off making high scores super easy

Thank you! I appreciate the help!

• 1 month later...