Does the retail season pass disk have a different trophy list?

MapleFace140

Does the retail season pass disk have a different trophy list? Game is not showing up on my psnprofile games list. But shows up on my PS4 trophy list without issues.

Only other reason I could think that it's not showing up is that I was playing it with remote play on my Vita. But I was still using my main account. And it's shows up when viewing my trophy list from my Vita.

Anyone else have this issue?

Does the retail season pass disk have a different trophy list? Game is not showing up on my psnprofile games list. But shows up on my PS4 trophy list without issues.

Only other reason I could think that it's not showing up is that I was playing it with remote play on my Vita. But I was still using my main account. And it's shows up when viewing my trophy list from my Vita.

Anyone else have this issue?

I checked and all of your trophies are hidden. Check here for info on how to fix that.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

I checked and all of your trophies are hidden. Check here for info on how to fix that.

Thank you, very much appreciated. I believe I fixed it, or at least psnprofiles is now showing the game. Also went on another family members account and could see my trophies without issue now. Don't know why it would randomly decide to do that. But my account has been acting weird lately. The other week it randomly decided to invalid my email, had to phone Sony up and get them to switch it to a new email address.

Edited by morningwood140