How Interesting

DrakeHellsing

We have finally reached the point of developers releasing games to sell based on trophies. What a time to be alive.

Based on Steam reviews the game takes an hour to earn all trophies on. Click mayo 10k times and you earn a plat. Hopefully it's cross buy so I can click two mayo at once

Maybe this will turn out like Space Hulk with 8 different trophies lists, and we can obtain like 7/8 plat's. Creating a forum here for those who have completed all 7 and have the time to worship our lord and savior Mayo-Sama.

• Like 1

I've never heard of this game until now, it seems... interesting.  :hmm:

I might consider getting this game at some point, as i wouldn't mind a quick and easy platinum like this!  :awesome: (considering this is only a clicker game from what you guys have said in this forum)

This was somehow worth a Platinum Resident Evil 4 never got. 

The choice of which games get a platinum and which don't seems so arbitrary it's retarded. If games like this are getting plats, then they might as well make it like on Xbox where all games are 1000G regardless of whether they're retail or smaller downloadable games. As it is now. we have games getting full lists with a platinum that by all means shouldn't (like this game and Taco Master) and games that don't have a platinum that should (like Resident Evil 4 and a bunch of the PS2onPS4 games such as Max Payne).

Either it's completely up to the developers or Sony flips a coin to decide whether a game gets a full list with a platinum.

The choice of which games get a platinum and which don't seems so arbitrary it's retarded. If games like this are getting plats, then they might as well make it like on Xbox where all games are 1000G regardless of whether they're retail or smaller downloadable games. As it is now. we have games getting full lists with a platinum that by all means shouldn't (like this game and Taco Master) and games that don't have a platinum that should (like Resident Evil 4 and a bunch of the PS2onPS4 games such as Max Payne).

Either it's completely up to the developers or Sony flips a coin to decide whether a game gets a full list with a platinum.

Difference was I think in RE 4's case was that it already had a list. We all held out more in hope than anything else that it would have a plat seeing as how well done the lists for the REmake and Zero were but after seeing 5 and 6 having the exact same list it was desperation than anything else, fuelled slightly by the fact that 5 had some requirements changed for one or two trophies. If 4 wasn't already on there I can guarantee it would have a Plat.