How Interesting

DrakeHellsing

See, it's shit like this that bewilders me.

Is the decision of including a platinum trophy merely a developer decision? I was under the impression Sony had some sort of regulations in place that prevent games like this from getting ez <1 hour plats, but apparently not...

It's ridiculous that my childhood favourite PS2 game Twisted Metal Black doesn't get a platinum, yet this joke of a game does. The thropy economy is gonna go to shit if we keep getting these ridiculous platinums.

Edited by Thropy_Hore
  • Like 1

That poor shmuck is me...already started :(

Don't think this game needs a guide...but why not.

I would love to read your guide once you are done. It is always nice to see some writings when you click on a trophy rather than all blankness.

Good luck! :)

I agree, easy or not, a guide is always appreciated! Good luck with writing :)!

That poor shmuck is me...already started :(.

Don't think this game needs a guide...but why not.

Damn, I was gonna try my hand at a guide since I did a guide for the Vividred Mayo game on another forum. I guess I can just do it on that forum. :P Edited by Walt the Dog

It's still not in the NZ store (where it already is Nov 8th.), so I guess it won't be a worldwide release?

Well, our store hasn't updated yet, so I am assuming later on it'll update and we might see the game on there? I mean the store online still shows Infinite Warefare as the newest game, and that was a few days ago... so my guess is the store has yet to update.  Not seeing any new content just yet.

I need my mayo :(