How Interesting

DrakeHellsing

28 Minutes.

https://www.twitch.tv/laurbeary/v/99876240

If you look at my trophies though, I waited so it's 2+ hours because I like the name of my fastest Platinum and I prefer to keep it that way.. lol.

Pro tip: If you're playing this on the PS4, hold the controller sideways and go to town on the  :cross: button and the touchpad. In my stream you'll just see the hand stop tapping at times because of how fast I'm clicking it lol. I wish they made the touch screen compatible with this game on the vita.. The plat would've been less painful. (I figured this out around 6K .. lmao)

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

If it's for 1 buck again? Why not? :D

True.  Personally, I generally avoid getting easy/trophy whoring games unless I think theyll be fun. I was almost tempted to add this one for only a buck. (No doubt) A near 100% completion rated game that provided a few fleeting minutes of entertainment didn't sway me.

I thought it was a funny enough thing to make it worth it, and it was. I didn't finish it very fast, the difference in PS Vita and DS4 buttons made for a tad faster game on PS Vita for me. I was turning my DS4 around and clicking X or the touchpad until I couldn't stand it anymore then switching direction at that point. The more comfy PS Vita (original) X button made for better long play clicking one way only work like a turtle compared to a rabbit in race.

20,0000 clicks in one afternoon is tiring, at least the Mayo was refreshing! Charming game. I loved it.  <3

<3 Mayo

• Like 1

For only a dollar more, you could buy any number of incredible PS1 classics on the latest sale in NA. Guess I will never understand buying or playing games for the sole purpose of padding trophy stats.

But, you're on a site....never mind.

I thought it was a funny enough thing to make it worth it, and it was. I didn't finish it very fast, the difference in PS Vita and DS4 buttons made for a tad faster game on PS Vita for me. I was turning my DS4 around and clicking X or the touchpad until I couldn't stand it anymore then switching direction at that point. The more comfy PS Vita (original) X button made for better long play clicking one way only work like a turtle compared to a rabbit in race.

I used a combination of the X button and the touch pad, that made it more comfortable to button mash.

• Like 1