DLC Ideas?

CrimsonFalzar

So, I've been thinking they have 4 dlc packs coming out. What are going to be in those dlc packs because 4 is a bunch.

We already know that the first one has Frost and Cabba which leads me to believe that the first DLC will be a universe 6 DLC. 

As for the others what do you guys think they will have?

I believe the last or 3rd one will have Trunks arc characters such as Zamasu, Black Goku SSR, Merged Zamasu, And SSB VEGITO !!!!!!!!! 

Other then that I have no idea what there going to add tbh :/ maybe more movie characters? 

Android 13... he's the only movie villain I care for at this point.  I mean they have his trucker hat in the game (which is awesome), but no Android 13 himself.  Would like one pack of just movie villains for sure.

And yes, I would not mind it at all if this time around, these DLC packs added in extra trophies for completing the PQs, maybe collecting the skills from the DLC packs, etc, etc... simple ones like those would be fine for me.

Android 13... he's the only movie villain I care for at this point.  I mean they have his trucker hat in the game (which is awesome), but no Android 13 himself.  Would like one pack of just movie villains for sure.

And yes, I would not mind it at all if this time around, these DLC packs added in extra trophies for completing the PQs, maybe collecting the skills from the DLC packs, etc, etc... simple ones like those would be fine for me.

Would be pretty cool if they added trophies I feel like when games DLC doesn't add trophies its a wasted opportunity.

Really hope they add Campa I REALLY wanna play as a fat Beerus... Also I really really really hope they add SSB Vegito and don't wait till Xenoverse 3 -_- and say OH they released him to late we already finished the DLC. ok dimps ok.

Would be pretty cool if they added trophies I feel like when games DLC doesn't add trophies its a wasted opportunity.

Really hope they add Campa I REALLY wanna play as a fat Beerus... Also I really really really hope they add SSB Vegito and don't wait till Xenoverse 3 -_- and say OH they released him to late we already finished the DLC. ok dimps ok.

And more accessories! Well, at least give us a damn Saiyan tail! No seriously, I really wish they gave Saiyans the option to have a tail as well... otherwise they look the same as humans really.

And yeah, trophies as I said.  It was like in the last game, they added in those packs, even those extra story missions, but no trophies.  Which is why I didn't really bother getting the packs as such... all they had were extra characters really... and a bunch of extra missions, but that's about it really.

And more accessories! Well, at least give us a damn Saiyan tail! No seriously, I really wish they gave Saiyans the option to have a tail as well... otherwise they look the same as humans really.

And yeah, trophies as I said.  It was like in the last game, they added in those packs, even those extra story missions, but no trophies.  Which is why I didn't really bother getting the packs as such... all they had were extra characters really... and a bunch of extra missions, but that's about it really.

Hope we get more Attacks as well I really want Super Dark Kamehameha ... That skill is amazing tbh

i want DLC for Merged Zamasu, Black Goku SSR, SSB Vegetto, Baby Vegeta, or new missions based on future trunks arc (DBS)

Baby Vegeta should be in the game, especially if they are using GT based characters... hell, we have three of the Shadow Dragons as is, Eis, Nouva and Omega Shenron to use... as well as GT Goku, Trunks and even Pan.  And even SSJ4 characters.... but no Baby Vegeta? They better add him into the game in a DLC pack.

Please nothing from horrible so called Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT. 
If they are going to add villains from the old movies l think it would be a bad move as the power level of main characters are far more than compared to these sagas / movies.
I would love to see something related King of All and his protectors. They interest me.

Edited by MilanYildirim

Baby Vegeta should be in the game, especially if they are using GT based characters... hell, we have three of the Shadow Dragons as is, Eis, Nouva and Omega Shenron to use... as well as GT Goku, Trunks and even Pan.  And even SSJ4 characters.... but no Baby Vegeta? They better add him into the game in a DLC pack.

I could see at least one version of baby maybe basic baby vegeta and final baby vegeta before he turned into an ape

It would be cool if Cooler reached his golden form too in Dragonball Super and the game but I doubt they will do that =P.

Just hoping they will add Zamasu and all the other new characters from Dragonball Super.

Would be nice if the DLC has trophies.

Edited by Famemachine