Multiple characters question

DrakeHellsing

In regards to having different characters... say there's a skill I want to get, farm it with my main character and I obtain it.  Example, with my Saiyan, I use her to farm for Kaioken and I get the skill.  I then go over to my Frieza race character... would he then have the skill on the list already so I can use it?

Mainly because that's what I want to try and do, since Unleash Potential costs a bit and he doesn't have the ki to use it yet and am thinking of going back and farming for Kaoiken to use instead (until I get him his Golden form).

• 2 weeks later...

Skills, Zeni, TP Medals, Items, Clothes, Accessories, QQ Bangs, and Super Souls are shared between all characters. Collecting these things with 1 character will automatically show up in the inventory of other characters, except for things that are currently equipped on that 1st character, or things saved onto any of that 1st character's 7 presets.

The things that are not shared with the other characters are story progress, progress with the Large Time Rifts, training progress with any of the Instructors, passed tests at the Academy, completed Challenge Quests, completed Parallel Quests, and completed Expert Missions. All of these things will have to be started over from scratch for each character.

That said, if you want to have an easier time playing through everything again with each of your other characters, make sure that you have collected the things you want to give to them with your main character beforehand.

Edited by ENIGMA-19