Mayo is Cross-Buy

TigressLion

Apparently, http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2016/11/04/my-name-is-mayo-coming-to-ps-vita-ps4-on-november-8-2016/this site states this game will be cross-buy for sure.

"The latest PlayStation Blogcast has revealed that My Name is Mayo is coming to the PS Vita and PS4 in North America on November 8, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network with Cross-Buy support."

With it should be being $0.99 as that's what it costs on steam or even relatively cheap like Taco Master, this game having a plat only taking one hour to plat and cross buy.  That's 92 Bronze, 8 Golds, and 1 Plat for 2 hours of clicking haha. I know I'm defo buying this.

Yes, few of the early plat'ers on a trophy hunters group on Facebook said its a cross-buy and that they are going to start with the Vita version soon.

I can also confirm it is cross buy. It doesn't tell you this in the store description, but I purchased the PS4 version yesterday (Canadian store) and both the PS4 version and PSV version are available to download now.

Example of how long EU could wait is Orc Slayer. Orc slayer release in NA Store 19 July and eventually it release in the EU Store on 5 Oct. So it could be a long time before it's release on the EU Store........hopefully I'm wrong.

Well, at least that game ultimately came to EU stores. I don't want this to be another NA exclusive like 'Taco Master'.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow. I looked at one of my friend's trophy lists, and saw this game was so brilliant that he played and platted it not once, but twice! I see many of you have too! Unfortunately, right now I only have a PS3... I have no PS4 or PS Vita, but having seen this I now want to buy both consoles, just for this awesome game. The platinum does look hard, tapping that many times must take a lot of finger strength... but I love difficult games because of how much pride they reward, so I will buy both a PS4 and PS Vita for this amazing game ASAP! It looks like the best game everrrrrrrr! 

• Like 2