Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TigressLion

Mayo is Cross-Buy

29 posts in this topic

Apparently, http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2016/11/04/my-name-is-mayo-coming-to-ps-vita-ps4-on-november-8-2016/this site states this game will be cross-buy for sure.

"The latest PlayStation Blogcast has revealed that My Name is Mayo is coming to the PS Vita and PS4 in North America on November 8, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network with Cross-Buy support."

With it should be being $0.99 as that's what it costs on steam or even relatively cheap like Taco Master, this game having a plat only taking one hour to plat and cross buy.  That's 92 Bronze, 8 Golds, and 1 Plat for 2 hours of clicking haha. I know I'm defo buying this.

thats good to know and also buying this, gonna have myself a good laugh with it xD

:holy: Yep, it's official. i'm definitely going to get this game sometime in the future!!!  B)

Edited by Skeptical69

Hope it will release for EU as well otherwise i will only have 1 plat :(

Glorious! 

I also hope it comes to EU but if not, I don't mind only one Plat but on the other hand, more Vita Plats for leaderboard xD

I really hope this comes to Asian store too, don't be like another Taco Master. xD

don't be like another Taco Master. xD

At least it's not Vita-only this time =D

At least it's not Vita-only this time =D

Yup, I'll take it, I don't want miss the experience.  :lol:

So , European version is'nt annunced yet? Maybe we got it this friday.

So , European version is'nt annunced yet? Maybe we got it this friday.

Could end up being NA-only like Taco Master. 

Otherwise, we should have got it earlier.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yes, few of the early plat'ers on a trophy hunters group in Facebook said its a cross-buy and that they are going to start with the Vita version soon.

Edited by dev2610

Could end up being NA-only like Taco Master.

Otherwise, we should have got it earlier.

Apparently no.There is no release date for EU.

Life is so unfair.

Edited by Lo_Strigo

Yes, few of the early plat'ers on a trophy hunters group on Facebook said its a cross-buy and that they are going to start with the Vita version soon.

I can also confirm it is cross buy. It doesn't tell you this in the store description, but I purchased the PS4 version yesterday (Canadian store) and both the PS4 version and PSV version are available to download now.

Example of how long EU could wait is Orc Slayer. Orc slayer release in NA Store 19 July and eventually it release in the EU Store on 5 Oct. So it could be a long time before it's release on the EU Store........hopefully I'm wrong.

Example of how long EU could wait is Orc Slayer. Orc slayer release in NA Store 19 July and eventually it release in the EU Store on 5 Oct. So it could be a long time before it's release on the EU Store........hopefully I'm wrong.

Well, at least that game ultimately came to EU stores. I don't want this to be another NA exclusive like 'Taco Master'.

11 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Why is it vita and not PS3? 

Because Vita gets all of the shitty mobile ports good games. :awesome:

16 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Why is it vita and not PS3? 

Because PS3 is dead? :awesome: 

Wow. I looked at one of my friend's trophy lists, and saw this game was so brilliant that he played and platted it not once, but twice! I see many of you have too! Unfortunately, right now I only have a PS3... I have no PS4 or PS Vita, but having seen this I now want to buy both consoles, just for this awesome game. The platinum does look hard, tapping that many times must take a lot of finger strength... but I love difficult games because of how much pride they reward, so I will buy both a PS4 and PS Vita for this amazing game ASAP! It looks like the best game everrrrrrrr! 

14 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

so I will buy both a PS4 and PS Vita for this amazing game ASAP!

And you don't need to because it's a cross-buy! :D

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And you don't need to because it's a cross-buy! :D

How does that work? So I buy a PS4 so that I can play this amazing game, and I get the platinum on my PS Vita despite not owning one? I thought people who had the plat for this had done it twice, because the timestamps are different.