My trophy list is not updating anymore...

As the title says, my PSNprofile page is not updating anymore, even if I sycronized the latest trophies with my internet connection... What's wrong with it? Any suggestion? Anyone had the same issue? Thank you, any help will be appreciated!

Hey, it looks like you recently set your trophy privacy settings for your account on PSN art set to "private" or "friends only". You'll need to switch it to "Anyone" so they will become public again and this website can see them. You'll want to go to this page, scroll down to the PS4 section and be sure to pay special attention to steps 7 and 13: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Minke stopped updating as well. Pretty irritating as I am a paying user, and my emails have been getting ignored.

I'm not sure why your profile isn't updating actually as it isn't set to private on PSN, did you recently set your privacy settings back to "Anyone"? If so then earn a new trophy in any game on any console and your profile should update normally again on the site. Sorry about your emails getting ignored too, if you ever have an issue come to this area of the forums - you'll get a quick response from staff or the community ;)

Edited by BlindMango

My account is not updating aswell. HALP :(

It looks like you recently set your trophies to private in your PSN privacy settings. To fix it, you'll want to go to this page, scroll down to PS4, and pay special attention to steps 7 and 13: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm not sure if my problem is related to this thread. But my profile IS updating the trophies but NOT the list of games in latest played order, and thus the cover art. If you look at my profile, God of War 3 is still at the top of the list, but I've gotten trophies in about 5 different games since last playing GoW3.
Any help would be great, thanks.

15 minutes ago, DAniEL__90 said:

I'm not sure if my problem is related to this thread. But my profile IS updating the trophies but NOT the list of games in latest played order, and thus the cover art. If you look at my profile, God of War 3 is still at the top of the list, but I've gotten trophies in about 5 different games since last playing GoW3.
Any help would be great, thanks.

It is a known issue with no fix at the moment.