problems on easy "unmissable" trophies

nijo100

You didn't beat the game yet. When returned to present, you need to go deep into the 'sewer' like system and hack the last machine IIRC.

I'm pretty sure i finished it, 0 missions to do. i did the last mission, i hacked the pc, no mission to do in the past or present. thanks for your answer

I'm pretty sure i finished it, 0 missions to do. i did the last mission, i hacked the pc, no mission to do in the past or present. thanks for your answer

You sure you went into the sewers with pass code clearance level 3 hacked the main server and entered anymus again? It should happen to you like the first 5 minutes of this video (you can fast forward the audios, they are useless trophy wise).

You sure you went into the sewers with pass code clearance level 3 hacked the main server and entered anymus again? It should happen to you like the first 5 minutes of this video (you can fast forward the audios, they are useless trophy wise).

100% sure, i've already checked it. i have tried to replay the last regular mission (sequence 6), to replay last glitched memory (versailles)

in the end of versailles memory no credits comes out.