What lvl did you do "hard to kill" on

Ronin893

On hydroponics, I never even bothered playing the other levels to be honest. Just do the 1 player glitch and you gonna have dozens of ammo and supplies, save flashbangs for last room and spam grenades at the stunned enemies. It isn't hard, take your time and you are good.

I did it on the first level, don't remember if it was hydroponics. But i wasn't really skilled in these games. i found the co-op to be much more challenging then the elite playthroughs.

It is challenging because you are overwhelmed with enemies and the weird camera angle. But when you practice enough you will get it. One tip, don't try to pick up to much that isn't on the main path. especially when they are small things, because when you go into a room for 8 shotgun ammo, but then the enemies come and you have to use 12 ammo and 2 healthpacks to get out alive, that's not smart. When you have killed everything though, pick up everything, because it will come in handy sometimes. And watch out in the last room that you don't get trapped. Many many enemies. And in the beginning, after the first checkpoint, you'll come into a long corridor with a scanner door after it which the enemies can't pass. just sprint through there, if you can pick something up, do it. But otherwise just sprint. And look out for the hardened armors, if i remember right there are 2 to find and 2 to buy, always go for those

Edited by lars9612

[One tip, don't try to pick up to much that isn't on the main path. especially when they are small things, because when you go into a room for 8 shotgun ammo, but then the enemies come and you have to use 12 ammo and 2 healthpacks to get out alive, that's not smart. When you have killed everything though, pick up everything, because it will come in handy sometimes. And watch out in the last room that you don't get trapped. Many many enemies. And in the beginning, after the first checkpoint, you'll come into a long corridor with a scanner door after it which the enemies can't pass. just sprint through there, if you can pick something up, do it. But otherwise just sprint. And look out for the hardened armors, if i remember right there are 2 to find and 2 to buy, always go for those

Wish I saw this 1st.lol I checked everywhere and fell into all the traps. I survived thought thx the gaming gods. I should of also watched a video 1st. I almost died right at the end when I could of simply walked through the door and ended the lvl.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, Ekirne77 said:

I tried coop yesterday with a friend, and oml it's hard as hell. I will keep in mind all your tips, but my friend is not very good, maybe I will try it with the glitch for playing it alone.

Try the first level. It was the easiest to do for my. I tried few times but I did it finally. :)

14 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

i did it solo using the glitch meaning there was more cash/ammo/armour for me to use.

i think that will be the course of action I'll take, is annoying being without ammo half of the time :(

2 hours ago, bani24jj said:

Sorry Is the second level. Prologue doesn't count for the trophy 

Good to know, I wasn't sure of that. Then if I see Hydroponics too hard as I have to do it anyway I'll try that level, thanks.