PSVita Trophy help

Kirbz

As many of you may know, I got a vita last week, and cried about having a dead pixel. I unlocked quite a bit of trophies in ragnarok odyssey. On saturday, I traded it for a fully functional vita, which does not have a dead pixel... durr..

When I turned on Ragnarok Odyssey on my second vita, I had all my previous trophies pop again, one after another, for about 25 trophies. I didn't think of it much, and just proceeded with the game. I looked at the trophies later, and all of them were there.

The problem obviously started back then, but I only noticed it now, while comparing my trophies with Piggie_Pie. I noticed some of the trophies were missing, which I obviously earned, such as Complete chapter 3 and 4. (having complete chapter 1 and 2, and then 5 and 6 right after that.)

This may be a site bug, considering it just underwent maintenance, but out of curiosity I looked at my PSV trophy list, just to see if these trophies really are missing. I noticed the trophies ARE there, but they are missing a time stamp. it shows --/--/----- --:-- -- for date and time.

Deciding to make some more research, I went to us.playstation.com to see my trophies, and they all the trophies I earned on my previous vita had the same timestamp, being

December 31, 0001

7:00:00 PM EST

What could be wrong? Will I still be able to get the platinum? Won't I be considered as a hacker for having the same timestamps on those trophies? I could also check on my ps3, but for some reason my ps3 trophy list does not display my PSV trophies.

here are the links to everything so you can see what I'm talking about if I am not being clear enough

http://psnprofiles.c...mpare/KirbySeph

http://us.playstatio...ename=kirbyseph

Edited by Kirbz

Did you not sync the trophies on the original Vita before trading it in? Seems this could have been avoided by doing so. Not trying to rub salt in the wound :P, just curious is all. Why would the trophies all pop at once like that if you are using the same memory card and game card? :hmm:

Sorry Kirby, that's got to be annoying. Did you sing in your PSN account before popping the game into the new Vita?

Did you not sync the trophies on the original Vita before trading it in? Seems this could have been avoided by doing so. Not trying to rub salt in the wound :P, just curious is all. Why would the trophies all pop at once like that if you are using the same memory card and game card? :hmm:

Sorry Kirby, that's got to be annoying. Did you sing in your PSN account before popping the game into the new Vita?

I did sync the trophies before trading it

I backed everything up on the computer before trading it, since it was the white vita bundle and they needed the whole bundle back, including the memory card. So I have a new memory card

I don't remember, but I think I did sign in before turning the game on.