Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TokyoAnimeGamer1

What happened?

6 posts in this topic

I was playing monster jam than it suddenly froze, when I turn my PS3 back on and get back into the game, it restarted all my hard work in the game. Do I have to do everything all over again?

I was playing monster jam than it suddenly froze, when I turn my PS3 back on and get back into the game, it restarted all my hard work in the game. Do I have to do everything all over again?

That sucks, that's why it's important to make back ups regularly.

Your savefile got corrupted, probably froze mid saving. Sadly you aren't a PS Plus member or you could have automatic backup saves on the cloud. :(

Wtf mine console froze middle save, but now have i problem with closing game/consolle on/off button on consolle not working now. Maybe HEATING problem???.

Wow! My ps3 froze while I was looking at the game's trophies on the XMB and guess what? I lost all my progress and I'm pretty sure the game wasn't even saving at that moment. Frustrating cause it happened just after I'd beaten that hardest jump in the game.

Edited by Nebakk

Yep, the game is trash, froze 5-6 times during speed run, cost me a top 50 finish (missed it by 13 minutes). Glad to be done with it, I feel bad for anyone who didn't get it for free from PS+.