Trophies Glitched? (Bozak Horde DLC)

EpicNogg4

I hope you are playing a fully patched game. Dying Light can be very glitchy

Yeah all patches have been installed, my friend and I glitched the Bozak Horde so we can bring in weapons etc maybe that's what's causing it. Might have to delete and reinstall :(

EDIT: Weird thing is two other people I know got the trophies fine and they also glitched it

Edited by EpicNogg4

Yeah all patches have been installed, my friend and I glitched the Bozak Horde so we can bring in weapons etc maybe that's what's causing it. Might have to delete and reinstall :(

EDIT: Weird thing is two other people I know got the trophies fine

Yeah, reinstall, just backup your save files and try again

Yeah, reinstall, just backup your save files and try again

Try again using the glitch or without the glitch? Without the glitch is near impossible

EDIT: The two people I know who got it, pretty sure they did the glitch first try. I've probably re done it about 3 times now. Maybe after reinstalling it will work if I do it first try

..got a few gold weapons from a friend. But not a spare save before the glitch :(

that's not even a glitch, the game allows you to drop for or pickup weapons of co-op partners. I don't know why it glitched for you (well, no one really knows the answer, not even Techland, apparently), however, continue the reinstallation with the same file. Should work

that's not even a glitch, the game allows you to drop for or pickup weapons of co-op partners. I don't know why it glitched for you (well, no one really knows the answer, not even Techland, apparently), however, continue the reinstallation with the same file. Should work

We glitched it by bringing weapons into the Bozak Horde, normally everything you have is taken from you. Will reinstall either way :)