Dark of the Moon Servers

The multiplayer servers are currently offline due to Hurricane Sandy. I spoke with Activision telephone support today and they explained the outage is temporary. There is no ETA at this time for the return of online connectivity.

Apparently, a few of their servers were/are housed in/around the NYC area and are suffering due to power loss. A few other of their game servers are also offline and they are working to restore all online features as soon as possible. The COD games will probably be a priority but, I would expect the others to follow fairly closely behind.

This is a pretty fun game and I'm anxious to get online to finish up the plat and see what it has to offer in terms if game modes and such.

• Like 2

I have this in my backlog and was actually going to play this today. I guess I'll wait for a few days now. Thanks for the heads up.

Would you mind posting an update when the servers come back up?

I will gladly post when we can access the online :D Maybe you want to team up for some online action? I've read the online was mainly vacant prior to the outage.

I was just looking for information on this yesterday! Thanks for the info, rented the game yesterday and got all the single player trophies in around 5 hours, just need to mop up the online,

We should hook up once the servers are back online (possibly a 3-way with Rowdi1)... I have all the SP trophies, except 1, that i'm saving for last so I can record the :platinum:B)

I guess the online only takes a few matches to level up and the other 3 trophies are quite easy :D

I will gladly post when we can access the online :D Maybe you want to team up for some online action? I've read the online was mainly vacant prior to the outage.

We should hook up once the servers are back online (possibly a 3-way with Rowdi1)... I have all the SP trophies, except 1, that i'm saving for last so I can record the :platinum:B)

I guess the online only takes a few matches to level up and the other 3 trophies are quite easy :D

Three way! :o

I'm available anytime in the next few days. Just say the word. ;)

I'm always up for a three way! haha Sounds good, we'll definitely get it sorted once the servers are back up :D