Any "Double Tap" Advice?

This is me getting the trophy and my run was far from being flawless so you can do it too :)  

Weapons: Get Blunderbuss, Trident or S12 and upgrade 1 of these weapons as much as possible past level 7 (if you dont get them early just restart)

Perks: All except Exo Slam which you dont really need.

Try and save Camouflage & Sentinels for the final Oz fight or maybe a Turret like i did which seemed to distract him for a bit.

If you did easter egg you should already know this and where the best training spots are :)

• 2 months later...

Easily done when you have the Blunderbuss Mk 7/8. I personally use Exo Slam to get out of tight situations (gotta use that movement), and once in the Boss Fight, you don't even need to kill the zombies. Run in circles to activate the generators, and once Oz is back in the room, LET HIM HIT YOU ONCE so you get infected, then activate the decontamination pad to decontaminte yourself and get a small Camouflage so that zombies leave you alone while oz is stunned by the pad. Once you get the infected gaz, ativate the generators, wait for Oz, INFECT YOURSELF by walking into the gaz, activate the pad, Oz get stunned and you get a small Camouflage, repeat.

If you get the Blunderbuss and upgrade it to Mk7/8, it's a 2 shot-per-stage (1 stage = 25% health), so combined with the small Camouflage you get from being decontaminated and Exo-Reload, you can very easily do it.

Also, always use contact grenades. You can shoot them at your feet to get out of tight situations.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 5:43 PM, furryTay said:

Easily done when you have the Blunderbuss Mk 7/8. I personally use Exo Slam to get out of tight situations (gotta use that movement), and once in the Boss Fight, you don't even need to kill the zombies. Run in circles to activate the generators, and once Oz is back in the room, LET HIM HIT YOU ONCE so you get infected, then activate the decontamination pad to decontaminte yourself and get a small Camouflage so that zombies leave you alone while oz is stunned by the pad. Once you get the infected gaz, ativate the generators, wait for Oz, INFECT YOURSELF by walking into the gaz, activate the pad, Oz get stunned and you get a small Camouflage, repeat.

If you get the Blunderbuss and upgrade it to Mk7/8, it's a 2 shot-per-stage (1 stage = 25% health), so combined with the small Camouflage you get from being decontaminated and Exo-Reload, you can very easily do it.

Also, always use contact grenades. You can shoot them at your feet to get out of tight situations.

This is same strategy that me and my friend used aside from exo slam. The only reason I didn't have exo slam was because I didn't have the points until the end because I bought health and slight of hand. 

Start over if you don't get the blundergat on your first or second pull at the printer.

• Like 1