Recover Hidden Games

QuentinCle95

So I played around with the "Hidden Games Settings" of the new PS4 update. I experimentally hid 3 games with low completion. I then saw PSNprofiles lowered the amount of trophies I'd earned and raised my completion percentage, by deleting those three games and its trophies from my list. However, I would prefer to keep those games on my list. 

I "unhid" those games on my PS4 and then updated my profile on PSNprofiles. Nothing changed. Is there a way to reverse this? 

Update for anyone that's interested: the games re-added themselves to my PSNProfiles list automatically after a couple of days, without me getting any trophies in those particular games. So I suspect you just need to earn any trophy in any game to re-add your Hidden Games. 

Yup. The direction has *always* been earn a trophy in *any* game to get PSNP to update after un-hiding games.

Yup. The direction has *always* been earn a trophy in *any* game to get PSNP to update after un-hiding games.

Oh wow, somehow I actually read over that and read that it had to be in those particular games. I must have been really friggin tired when last reading lol. Thanks for clarification!